1. Warmane FIX SHAMAN Enhancement, HE's talents spells 70% are buged, incorect dmg, incorect crit, incorect working, why you dont fix it ?????
    this is annoying when Admins and Gm's are dodging/avoiding fixing Shaman Enchancment,
    on Retail 5.4 i was doing 650k burst damage, on Warmane im doing 120k wtf?
    how can u expect that?

lets think, u took all 522 pieces from market even full sets n off parts u cant make this burst dmg at open burst. i watched method guild realm first(world first) lei shen 25m HC video while i was playin on twisting nether EU on retail.. u can check it on youtube. there are just 3 top dps on whole video and they were warlocks. they started about 600-700k dps on starting burst.

in case , yes, there are many bugs in our class. like storm totem, wolfies low dmgs etc really annoying.

anyway

my main is enha shammy n got 518ilvl (just left 2 tyrian piece on my off parts). my open burst dmg (in full pvp gear) is about 200-250k dps. im making this open burst dmg in pvp gear n pvp stats.

before complanin about something on that be sure what are you talkin about.

2. how can u expect that?

lets think, u took all 522 pieces from market even full sets n off parts u cant make this burst dmg at open burst. i watched method guild realm first(world first) lei shen 25m HC video while i was playin on twisting nether EU on retail.. u can check it on youtube. there are just 3 top dps on whole video and they were warlocks. they started about 600-700k dps on starting burst.

in case , yes, there are many bugs in our class. like storm totem, wolfies low dmgs etc really annoying.

anyway

my main is enha shammy n got 518ilvl (just left 2 tyrian piece on my off parts). my open burst dmg (in full pvp gear) is about 200-250k dps. im making this open burst dmg in pvp gear n pvp stats.

before complanin about something on that be sure what are you talkin about.
    Dude like you are the most annoying haters, 70% skils and spells doesnt work, and you gona keep saying bullsh1ts just so they wont fix.

-Feral Spirits = doesnt work 0 dmg
    -Fire Elemental Totem = doesnt work 0 dmg
    -Earth Elemental Totem = doesnt work 0 dmg cant control
    -Stormlash Totem = doesnt work 0 dmg
    -Grounding Totem Glyph = doesnt work at all
    -Cleanse Spirit = doesnt work properly
    -Flametongue Weapon = incorect dmg
    -Totemic Persistance = doesnt work
    -Primal Elementalist = doesnt work
    -Conductivity = doesnt work
    -Windwalk totem to some degree
    -Glyph of Shamanistic Rage to some degree
    -Searing Totem to some degree
    -And probably many more

3. Dude like you are the most annoying haters, 70% skils and spells doesnt work, and you gona keep saying bullsh1ts just so they wont fix.

-And probably many more
    i didnt say shaman fully fixed. check my last post again. i just talked about burst dmg.

feral spirits working , but not correct way with low dmg, low health regen
    FET workin - again same priority

4. i didnt say shaman fully fixed. check my last post again. i just talked about burst dmg.

feral spirits working , but not correct way with low dmg, low health regen
    FET workin - again same priority
    ur realy brainles so for u Spell that should sumon Fire elemental who do 0 dmg is working right ?
    so incorect would be call it "doesnt work" ?
    dude just dont speak more ur realy annoying.

5. You seem to misunderstand how spells belonging to multiple schools work. The spell is not composed of "multiple" bolts which when combined lead to its overall damage. The spell simply checks if it belongs to a school that benefits it the most in a given situation. So let's say you use Fel Flame which is considered "Shadowflame" damage. If you cast it on a target with shadow resistance, then it will calculate its damage as if it were Fire damage in order to bypass that resistance. The same applies to Elemental Blast but with 3 schools. It does not have "3 separate bolts which each scale separately."

Either way, I've checked the report on Elemental Blast and after further testing there seems to be nothing wrong with it. You'll find a detailed response within the report itself on the bugtracker.
    You also might want to choose your words more carefully when you're talking about something that you are not sure you fully understand, instead of conjecturing what would be the cause of a problem.
    Remember that the more accurate and detailed the report, the faster and easier it is to confirm.

6. Ok since this thread is pretty much over now I'll say a few things.
    1. There is no resistance in MoP.
    2. If animation has multiple projectiles it doesn't mean spell has.
    3. That bolt&mastery thingy you've been going on with, its a basic math failure.
    Lets say there are bolt and one deals 100 damage and you have 50% mastery, 100*1.5=150 damage, so 3 bolts will deal 150*3=450 damage, which is exactly the same as 300*1.5=450.

Oh well, was fun reading.

7. 3. That bolt&mastery thingy you've been going on with, its a basic math failure.
    Lets say there are bolt and one deals 100 damage and you have 50% mastery, 100*1.5=150 damage, so 3 bolts will deal 150*3=450 damage, which is exactly the same as 300*1.5=450.
    Why are u still coming with this 3 bolt thing? Its only confusing. This 3 bolts are only a visual thing and can be ignored when it comes to the math.
    Infact EB does just one time dmg, similiar to frostfire bolt.

Somebody in this thread claimed that EB scales 3 times from mastery and was confusing everyone. Infact its one bolt that scales only once with mastery like every other shami magic spell.
    Edited: April 27, 2015

8. Holy.... how can people who claim to know how to play this class dont know basic mechanics of its spells... EB DOESNT HAVE 3 HITS (Bolts) whatever you call them, have u ever checked your combat log for what damage it hits? does it hit 3 times? Man ... i cant belive someone claims this. EB doesnt scale with mastery, true, they fixed healing storm - yes it was bugged why? becouse it increased EB by 100%, in other words 100% mastery, you cant reach 100% mastery with any pvp gear so it was overscaling, they couldnt let it be that way. It will probably get fixed soon, play something else till then, i doubt everyone here doesnt have an alt or something.

About Fire Ele and Grounding atleast - both work fine idk what u are talking about, either u dont pay much attention or u seriously dont check any combat logs. Grounding Eats everything that is single target as the spell states much of the time, if u are playing bgs its possible to not see what it redirects due to the thing that much spells are flying towards you. Also it takes alot of practise to master and ground stuff that matter. About fire ele - it doesnt do insane damage, it does like 5-10k normal FIRE DAMAGE HIT(should scale with mastery i suppose) and a fire blast that does 5-15 maybe 20k damage which also should scale with mastery, but all this depends on the gear. So yeah

9. -Feral Spirits = doesnt work 0 dmg
    -And probably many more
    Feral spirits = too low dmg(and healing) and AI is not working properly because they are attacking random players
    Fire Elemental Totem = DMG is okay, AI the same as feral spirits
    Earth Elemental Totem = the same as Fire Elemental
    Stormlash = almost no dmg
    Grounding totem Glyph = didn't test, no point of using it
    Cleanese Spirit = Working as intended
    Flametongoe Weapon = I think that the DMG is good, didn't calculate it
    Totemic Persistance = who the **** is using this?
    Primal Elementalist = didn't test
    Conductivity = didn't test, anyone using this?
    Glyph of Shamanistic Rage = working perfect for me, which part is not working?
    Searing Totem = only one minor bug, it's aggroing random mobs(and critters) after combat falls off.

Elemental Blast DMG seems okay or it is really close to be fine.
    Ancestral Guidance is not working properly, it should affect also our healing totems and Gift of Naaru. Now it is working only with Healing Surge and DMG.

Totemic Projection should TELEPORT our totems not move. Increase the speed of moving or make it teleport.
    As you can see, there is only few major bugs which don't have THAT much impact on our gameplay.

10. Fire Elemental Totem = DMG is okay, AI the same as feral spirits
    Im pretty sure that the fire ele hit too low.
    It pulls hardly more dmg than searing totem. Probably doesnt benefit from mastery or has wrong scaling with its master ap and sp.

11. oke this maybe sounds hard to believe but i think my char is bugged... a few days ago, i screenshotted a 760k elleblast while i was unbuffed..... and i am daily checking my dps of my eleblast. now i just landed a 14k crit in bgs while i was buffed and ilvl510.... i dont know if the enemy had any damage reduction at that moment... but i think i need to report something like this,... if you like i can send the screenshot of the 760k crit... but kinda nib whit that
    Edited: April 30, 2015

12. May 1, 2015  
    Well this happened to me today also, I was camping some afk druid on horde GY and I hitted for 13k Elemental Blast and 9k Stormstrike(offhand crit!).
    Few secs later I hitted with Lava Lash for 126k crit...Normal crits with Elemental Blast are around 130k.
    Those are the screenshots, it all happened in few secs on the same player.

Also look at the other sources of DMG, Flametongue Attack did 505 fire damage(1 screen above Elemental Blast), and then 3168 Fire DMG(second screen). The same goes with Melee attacks.

Now I'm sure something is wrong, looks like the AFK(!) player standing on graveyard (auto-ressurected 5 secs before, no buffs) had some damage reduction lasting few seconds. Really strange, I know that warlocks are also complaining that Chaos Bolt is doing strange DMG, maybe it is not about the spells but other things?

13. May 1, 2015  
    Elemental Blast Level 100
    40 yd range
    2 sec cast 12 sec cooldown
    Requires Shaman
    Requires level 90
    Harness the raw power of the elements, dealing (192.5% of Spell power) Elemental damage and increasing your

Enhancement
    Agility

Critical Strike, Haste, Mastery, or Multistrike by 500 for 8 sec.

Restoration
    Also increases your Spirit by 1000 for 8 sec

...so DMG of EB should be STATIC ( not between x and y) and as some Dev says resistances here doesnt work. Really - this looks like a problem with damage calculations.
    Ah and to mention :
    FERAL SPIRIT -As of patch 3.2.0, Spirit Wolves receive 35% of the shaman's armor, 30% of the shaman's attack power, 100% of the shaman's hit rating, and 30% of the shaman's stamina.
    ...'o really? Should we ,shamans, again play hide-and-seek with Dev team to post sscrens that this talent is broken?
    Donations? Sure- but for what?

14. May 1, 2015  
    You copied WoD Elemental Blast data. Here is patch 5.4's:

Edited: May 1, 2015

15. May 6, 2015  

First 1234 Last