1. Enhancement Shamans

So, to start off I just want to point out that Enhancement is pretty much dying as very little people play it (I would say there are max 20 actively playing on Sargeras). What seems to have happened is a nerf (most probably a fix of sorts) that occurred the night between 13th and 14th April, making our hardest hitting spell Elemental Blast deal half the damage it did making our spec even less appealing, it went so far as my fellow Enh friends started to play Rets instead.
    What used to happen was us coming in, tickling enemies with our spammable spells and setting up a good Ascendance and/or Elemental Blast dealing around 170-180k as a crit vs a target without any defensive abilities up. This isn't the case anymore as EB with trinkets, procs, food, flask, other buffs and berserker buff (+30% damage dealt for +10% damage taken) dealt a whooping 105k, it may sound as a lot of damage but dealing 100k every 15s (as Unleash Elements has a 15s cooldown and it's not worth wasting EB without UE) contributes with only 7k dps, I would rather use UE on Lava Lash with 5 stacks. I wouldn't be as disappointed as I am now if there was a notification about nerfing our spec even further not to mention changelog wasn't updated for this "patch"/"hotfix", neither were we given a warning.
    I would gladly see them fixing Stormlash Totem dealing 17 damage and Flametongue Weapon dealing 1 damage 1/5 of the time
    Honestly they are just finishing off something that is dying, I don't really want to force anyone to revert this change since a lot of people were complaining about dying fast vs Enh (as it was supposed to be in the first place, one burst and then supporting allies).
    All I would want to know is what exactly was changed and how much it is going to affect us in the long run, I'm pretty sure all of the other Enh Shamans out there would like to have some clarification.

2. best geus is that somebody reported the broken glyph that increased the damage... for free gifts of the gm.... that ***** head.. made or broken spec unplayable.. or last tier is totally broken... no working primal no working eb and no working unleash.... dont start about glyphs like grounding totem.. or our wolves and totem that attack random and breaking any cc.. it was not even a big exploit.. i would do more damage whit or eb fixed and stuff.. then abusing the glyph for more damage.. but lolten decided.. just to brake or spec even more... **** i cant even burstheal atm. thanks. now pls finish the job proberly and fix eb right.. there tons of reports going back ages.... and even the exploit was reported months ago... there was no need to fix it then...

3. i just realized that we dont have a working lvl 90 talent for or spec

4. I just started to gear my enha shaman since my main resto is fully geared. Atm I can't say if they are good or bad, while I faced few good and bad out there on frostwolf enha, the good ones dmg seemed to be ok.
    While I did play retail at 5.4 enha shamans in pvp were super awesome and strong to play. Good in 3's if played well and beast in bgs. It is strong spec and way funnier than elemental.
    In a day or two I will come back here to share my thoughts about enha and we can do some math if something is wrong.

5. As slagroomrietje has said, they fixed Healing Storm Glyph, which was increasing EB damage by 100%. It sounds OP, but EB damage was ****ty to begin with cause apparently it doesn't scale with enh's mastery. So yeah, preatty useless right now.

6. As slagroomrietje has said, they fixed Healing Storm Glyph, which was increasing EB damage by 100%. It sounds OP, but EB damage was ****ty to begin with cause apparently it doesn't scale with enh's mastery. So yeah, preatty useless right now.
    Watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8jHItDCjr0 of a retail enhance shami on patch 5.4.7
    He has 499k hp so he is probably full Prideful geared.
    In minute 1:48 his Elemental Blast hits the dummy for 91.500 non crit with out any procs and buffs.

With my full Grievous geared enhance shami i have 464k hp so im probably lower geared than the shami in the video who has 499k hp.
    On the same dummy my Elemental Blast does 90.500 non crit with out any procs and buffs.

The dmg is pretty equal to retail so i think that EB scales correctly with mastery and spellpower.

7. As it isn't impossible to go back to MoP on blizzard servers I have to go with my personal knowledge. I personally have been ranked at 2,7k (3v3) by the end of season 15 (Prideful) and I can tell that he was undergeared since I've had around 535k hp unbuffed (as I'm running stamina/agility purple gems on blue slots that people rarely do.) and the damage clearly differs since EB should deal around 140k with UE and and the damage pushing over 150k with +mastery buff to a target without defensive abilities and/or resistances in PvP environment. I don't remember the Grevious season that well but I'm pretty sure I didn't have to push limits to get over 100k damage dealt. What I think but I'm not sure about is the fact that EB is actually three bolts, one for each element and because of that Grounding Totem "eats" only one of the charges (always the lowest damage one). Since EB counts as all three of these elements (Fire, Frost and Nature) not just a single one making it penetrate magic resistances unless the target has resistance value to each element, this makes EB stack multiplicatively with our Mastery (increases damage of all nature, fire and frost damage dealt). My bet is that they made one of these elements not stacks lowering the damage although I'm not sure of it.

As for the Healing Storm Glyph it's great that they fixed it but it's a shame they forgot to fix the following:
    Feral Spirits
    Fire Elemental Totem
    Earth Elemental Totem
    Stormlash Totem
    Grounding Totem Glyph
    Cleanse Spirit
    Flametongue Weapon
    Totemic Persistance
    Primal Elementalist
    Conductivity
    Windwalk totem to some degree
    Glyph of Shamanistic Rage to some degree
    Searing Totem to some degree
    And probably many more that I've missed

Overall our damage is too small as we lack the party AoE burst Stormlash provides, Fire elemental damage, speed and attack speed plus Feral Spirits not healing and dealing enough damage, not to mention Flametongue dealing 1 damage 1/5 of the times. As I've said before our spec is already unused and looked down on, I can use yesterday as an example, I was left out of capping conquest points in 2v2 because "your spec doesn't do anything". If this is the case for capping then I don't want to know what competitive 3v3 will look like.
    Enhancement Shamans will become a rare breed of aliens that rarely show themselves to the general population of 90% warriors and 9% monks unless things that affect our damage will be corrected instead of "nerfing" what was left behind to rot.
    Edited: April 17, 2015 Reason: Misspelling that affect the result of this message

8. I can only agree to these statements of previous posts: enha shaman is so nerfed its unplayable.

9. it's scaling whit mastery atm.. i do a bit more damage atm.. thanks for that :)..... but is still not right. can'f figure out was wrong... but what yirkarja says can come close to it... this is all the info i found about or spell

Base cast time: 2 seconds (The same as*Lightning Bolt*when Elemental specced. OtherwiseLightning Bolt*is 2.5 seconds).

Cooldown: 12 seconds.

Buff Duration: 8 seconds (66,66% uptime if cast on cd reset (8/12*100)).

Global Cooldown: Yes (1,5 sec).

Range: 40 yards (Standard for most offensive spells when specced as Elemental because ofElemental Reach. Otherwise standard is 30 yards).

Damage type: Elemental (Fire, Nature AND Frost).

Abbreviation: EB

3500 Agility @ 90 = 7.350 Attack Power and 2,92% Crit.
    3500 Crit @ 90 = 5,84%.
    3500 Haste @ 90 = 9,08%.
    3500 Mastery @ 90 = Elemental: 11,67% to*Mastery: Elemental Overload.*
    3500 Mastery @ 90 = Enhancement: 11,67% to*Mastery: Enhanced Elements.*
    3500 Mastery @ 90 = Restoration: 17,50% to*Mastery: Deep Healing

Which stat is chosen is completely random. It is NOT necessarily the highest one.

It deals 4.372 to 5.079 (+211,2% of Spell Power) as "elemental damage" @ level 90*
    (2nd highest scaling damaging spell for Shamans is*Fulmination*with 210% of Spell Power (7x30%).

It is considered a Fire, Nature AND Frost spell (You will be locked out of all 3 schools if interrupted).

The Nature part of this spell is NOT considered to be Lightning (And is therefore not part of passive abilities like*Rolling Thunder).

The spell effect that appears in the caster's hands when casting*Elemental Blast*is Frost.

There are 3 seperate buffs (even though they are not on WoWhead): "Mastery increased by 3500", "Critical Strike increased by 3500", and "Haste increased by 3500".

There are 6 elemental types of damage in the World of WarCraft. 3 of which are included in this spell (Fire, Frost, Nature, Shadow, Holy, and Arcane).

All tooltips affecting and affected by*Elemental Blast*will only update,and thereby includingElemental Blast*in the tooltip, once you have actually learned the spell.

Pros:

It has no mana cost!

If Grounded, the totem will only "eat" 1 out of the 3 projectiles.

It is affected by the*Stormstrike-debuff (As of Patch 5.4).

It can be affected by*Maelstrom Weapon.

It can be affected by*Unleash Flame.

It is affected by*Ancestral Focus.

It can be affected by*Ancestral Swiftness.

It is affected by*Spiritual Insight (Resto)*(The tooltip updates once you learn EB).

It can be affected by*Ancestral Guidance.

It can proc*Echo of the Elements. (Roughly 6% proc chance).

It can proc*Elemental Focus*(Clearcasting).

It is affected by*Mastery: Enhanced Elements.

It is affected by*Conductivity*(The tooltip updates once you learn EB).

It can proc*Mastery: Elemental Overload. (The tooltip updates once you learn EB).

It is NOT affected by*Elemental Reach.

It is NOT affected by*Shamanism.

It is NOT affecting*Rolling Thunder.

The 8 second buff,*Elemental Blast, is a Magic effect, and can therefore be dispelled orSpellstolen.

Only one buff of*Elemental Blast*can ever be achieved at the same time, since the buff is shorter than the cooldown.

Echo of the Elements*normally have a 30% proc chance as Enh, but*Elemental Blast*is an exception. It only has a 6% proc chance as Enh.

Getting interrupted will lock you out of all 3 spell schools (Fire, Nature and Frost).

Procs that are from*Mastery: Elemental Overload*or*Echo of Elements*CANNOT trigger theElemental Blast*buff.

Mastery: Elemental Overload*and*Echo of Elements*CANNOT proc off themselves. They CAN proc each other, however!

What does "Elemental damage" actually mean in terms of damage?
    If the target has resistance to, let's say Fire, then your*Elemental Blast*will still do full damage to the target, since the spell also deals the damage as Frost and Nature (also known as "Elemental damage").*
    The target will need to have resistances to all 3 schools in order to reduce the damage. Even if the target have resistances to all 3 schools,*Elemental Blast*will still do damage equal to the lowest amount of resistance, and thereby always do the maximum amount of damage.*
    The target would always need to increase his / hers / it's resistances to the same amount, in order to secure that amount of damage reduction versus*Elemental Blast. It is important to note that*Elemental Blast*is not*one*of the three elements, but*all three*of them

10. So I've done some math and this is what I came to.
    Note: I've been using my stats and numbers for this and since I'm undergeared around here (ilvl 497/522) everything around here is the maximum my gear is capable of achieving and should normally be some % less when used during normal play
    10% extra SP
    65% AP = SP
    EB scales with SP at the rate of 211,2%
    5079 EB base damage
    30% extra fire damage from UE
    200% damage on crit

4066 Agility trinket (8132 AP)
    1000 Agility Flask (2000 AP)
    300 Agility Food (600 AP)
    32275 AP
    51% Mastery (x3)
    35% PvP Power
    74% PvP Resilience

(32275+8132+2000+600)0,65*1,1*2,112+5079=70023

70023*2,53*1,3=230305
    230305*2=460610 critical damage in PvE conditions

230305*0,26*1,35=80837
    80837*2=161674 critical damage in PvP conditions

So the results are stunningly enormous, this never happens anymore, before they fixed Glyph of Healing Storm I dealt 160k crits on targets without defensive cooldowns pretty much around how much I should've dealt.

This was only self buffed, how about additional 3000 Mastery and 10% AP bonus.

((32275+8132+2000+600)1,1)0,65*1,1*2,112+5079=7651 7

76517*2,8*1,3=278523
    278523*2=557046 critical damage in PvE conditions

278523*0,26*1,35=97761
    97761*2=199522 critical damage in PvP conditions

My personal bet that I have proof behind is the factum that EB stacks with mastery just once as it's incorrect since EB is each and every of the three elements Nature/Fire/Frost and our mastery should work with them all at the same time

(32275+8132+2000+600)0,65*1,1*2,112+5079=70023

70023*1,51*1,3=137455
    137455*2=274910 critical damage in PvE conditions

137455*0,26*1,35=48246
    48246*2=96492 critical damage in PvP conditions

From what I see here me dealing below 100k just selfbuffed fits much better to the scenario than below the 160k it should do, since the error has been found the solution should be worked on ASAP as we are unable to act in PvP and our damage in PvE is crippled massivly.

TL:DR - Elemental Blast works with mastery just once instead of thrice. In my case the damage is multiplicated by 1,51 instead of 2,53.

11. It deals 4.372 to 5.079 (+211,2% of Spell Power) as "elemental damage" @ level 90*
    This part seems to work correctly.
    My character has 23899 spell power
    When i do the math: 4372+(2.112*23899)= 54846.688 minimum dmg with EB
    Ingame the tooltip of EB tells me 55199 dmg. When i do the math i get pretty much the same result as average EB dmg.

Does that mean with 53,35% mastery me EB should hit 160,05% harder?

When i do the math my EB should hit for: 55199*2.6=143517.4 average dmg
    In fact my EB hits ingame only for 90500 dmg

TL:DR - Elemental Blast works with mastery just once instead of thrice. In my case the damage is multiplicated by 1,51 instead of 2,53.
    In my case that would be: 55199*1.5335=84648
    Ingame my EB hits for 90500.
    The numbers are slightly different but i guess u are right...

Edit: I forgot to include the 7% increased magic dmg from flametongue in my math.
    Thats why the number slightly differ....
    Edited: April 18, 2015

12. i am like 90% sure that that is the problem..pls post your math in the bugtracker... i self posted my post there to.... aint fun playing whit this broken stuff

13. I've decided to check on bugtracker and this is the page i've found regarding the EB bug
    http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/14459

14. :) ow you already posted it there thnx... i am going to post this in the feedback thread of the last update..... cause this all started by fixing healing glyph.maybe we get some help
    Edited: April 18, 2015

15. It feels a little sad to know that something gamebreaking is being ignored everywhere it is posted (feedback for the last update, this and bugtracker), could any of the staff members at least read these posts, and if they do could they tell us what they came up to.

123 ... Last