1. Need suggestions

So i'm thinking of starting a new character on Neltharion, never played there before and I've got a couple of questions.
    What's pvp like on there? Which classes are at the top?
    I'd probably roll a shadow priest. Are there any bugs? What are shadow priests like in pvp on Neltharion?

If theres any other information you'd like to share with my before I start playing on Neltharion please feel free to do so!

2. Shadow Priest is really OP when ur looking some class with a great damage, but its easy to kill if u dont know how to play it.
    The top classes are: Ret Pala, Sub Rogue, Hunter, Fire and Frost Mage, Resto Shaman and Disc Priest (this is my opinion).
    You will notice that there's a lot of OP PvE items for PvP (like Gurthalak, Nokaleds, etc), but its ok, u will have a lot of fun anyway =)

3. Shadow Priest is really OP when ur looking some class with a great damage, but its easy to kill if u dont know how to play it.
    The top classes are: Ret Pala, Sub Rogue, Hunter, Fire and Frost Mage, Resto Shaman and Disc Priest (this is my opinion).
    You will notice that there's a lot of OP PvE items for PvP (like Gurthalak, Nokaleds, etc), but its ok, u will have a lot of fun anyway =)
    Thank you very much for the reply!
    I really want to put in time in learning Shadow Priests spells and how/when to use them, it might be hard but I'm pretty sure of it.
    I've already played all the classes you have mentioned before but not on this server, so I think I'm gonna go with Shadow Priest for now and i'm really looking forward to it.

4. Thank you very much for the reply!
    I really want to put in time in learning Shadow Priests spells and how/when to use them, it might be hard but I'm pretty sure of it.
    I've already played all the classes you have mentioned before but not on this server, so I think I'm gonna go with Shadow Priest for now and i'm really looking forward to it.
    Its for sure really fun to play it =)

5. If you want a really fun and hard class to play, try roll a destruction warlock. Dots don't do much pressure, but when you peel a melee off you and get a couple freecasts, they're pretty much either dead or at execution phase. Regardless, shadow priests are awesome. I think every dot class is great because they are broken on molten in terms of dot clipping and snap shotting, and seeing people make it work for them shows skill and knowledge of the game

6. If you want a really fun and hard class to play, try roll a destruction warlock. Dots don't do much pressure, but when you peel a melee off you and get a couple freecasts, they're pretty much either dead or at execution phase. Regardless, shadow priests are awesome. I think every dot class is great because they are broken on molten in terms of dot clipping and snap shotting, and seeing people make it work for them shows skill and knowledge of the game
    I've already played Destro Warlocks on other Cataclysm servers, so it's kinda boring to me now, that's why I've been thinking of Shadow Priests cause they are a whole new thing to me which I'd like to explore haha

7. I've already played Destro Warlocks on other Cataclysm servers, so it's kinda boring to me now, that's why I've been thinking of Shadow Priests cause they are a whole new thing to me which I'd like to explore haha
    Well I'll tell you this much; there's nothing like a skilled shadow priest. They're a dime a dozen, but every once in a while (I've only ever seen a handful throughout the years I've played Cata) someone shows up and wipes you off the face of the earth. As with every class they're easy to play but difficult to master, and shadow priest I feel has another level of master compared to other classes - more potential. I've never played it myself, but I'm always happy when I see one who absolutely destroys its opponents; even if I'm one of them!

8. Well I'll tell you this much; there's nothing like a skilled shadow priest. They're a dime a dozen, but every once in a while (I've only ever seen a handful throughout the years I've played Cata) someone shows up and wipes you off the face of the earth. As with every class they're easy to play but difficult to master, and shadow priest I feel has another level of master compared to other classes - more potential. I've never played it myself, but I'm always happy when I see one who absolutely destroys its opponents; even if I'm one of them!
    True that man, true that!
    Tho I'm sure I wont be the one to master it to it's full potential, but I just want to have some fun with it, not gonna go a full competitive mode but I will try not to get my face blown right away lol

9. but I just want to have some fun with it
    dont bother with spriest then, roll ret or enha or even bm hunter those are fun classes. ez pz lemon squeazy

10. dont bother with spriest then, roll ret or enha or even bm hunter those are fun classes. ez pz lemon squeazy
    Why not? I think Shadow Priest is just fine cause I can see it both as a fun class and a hard-to-master class. I don't want to play a ret, enha or even bm cause I've already did play them for a lot of time back when Warsong was still a good and crowded server. Just wanna try something new, try to get better at it, experience new things.

11. Thank you very much for the reply!
    he is trolling you dude
    i've been playing shadow from the cata start here on molten / warmane till the wipe, its a very hard class to play
    you have to sing the piano if you're thinking about decent pvp / pve to a level above average, while other classes can 2-3 shot you
    Edited: April 19, 2015

12. he is trolling you dude
    i've been playing shadow from the cata start here on molten / warmane till the wipe, its a very hard class to play
    you have to sing the piano if you're thinking about decent pvp / pve to a level above average, while other classes can 2-3 shot you
    I started leveling my priest today and so far from what I've seen I really expected more from Neltharion. Many quests/vendors bugged. That's why it's making me quit everything on molten for some time and go play on some other server.

13. I started leveling my priest today and so far from what I've seen I really expected more from Neltharion. Many quests/vendors bugged. That's why it's making me quit everything on molten for some time and go play on some other server.
    Pretty sure the only reason people play here is because of the population. Even then, the population on Cata spiked 'really' down (apparently so) prior to Post-Moltdown.

14. Pretty sure the only reason people play here is because of the population. Even then, the population on Cata spiked 'really' down (apparently so) prior to Post-Moltdown.
    That's pretty sad tbh