1. The best name in wow u've seen

Sup guys , lets have a fun time recalling back of the names that have catched our eyes in wow ! :)
    I will go with Brewslee ( WW monk ) , for me this is one of the best names that are funny and kinda op for the class in the same time :P

2. A tauren named Bullcosby. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Geddit? Cause you know, it's like the actor - Bill Cosby, but he changed it to bUll with an U, cause he's playing a tauren, and tauren are like, you know, cows - hahahaha, epic lols kek m8.

#bestnaemevar

3. Most recently saw a rogue named Buttsurgeon. I laughed.

4. Acowcrossing
    yeah 100% random. its mine :D

5. I have the names Unknown, Illidan, Blizzard, and Bot

6. Best as of 'Good' or 'Funny'' ?
    If we're talking about being funny, I still haven't seen anything better, even on retail that I saw here on Molten back in 4.0.6 Frostwolf, Rogue - Sapnfap

7. Priest named Pedo
    Priest named Ilikeyoungboiz

8. Most recently saw a rogue named Buttsurgeon. I laughed.
    LOL that's a good one :D:D

9. random pun name

Jeremy, Markus, Erik, Mathilda and many more are all good names.

10. Unknown is a badass name, the amount of times people will /reload over it xD

11. Hahaha indeed Unknown is a great name! xD
    Fourbeard.... Genjuros EU best empty realm!

Ahum okay, so I used to have Tankodin on Lordaeron realm... Actually had it on Ragnaros, transferred from there... and it got taken by someone else :p
    Then after Moltdown I had Tankodin again, after second wipe I only managed to get it on Deathwing realm, but I'm not really playing there :)

Really usefull when you want to join a raid, just say: Hey invite me, 5.5kgs and you'll get an invite.
    Now on my night elf rogue I have the name Sindorei
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Blood_elf

123 ... Last