1. Just a question :D

everyone is keep talking about Dk of being broken and too op . what is wrong with this class? i created a new dk to play and seem to be ok

2. People clearly havent played MOP retail and just want to QQ.

There is two positive bugs, one being that Frost Strike is doing 50% extra damage with a 2h weapon. The other is Glyphed Pillar of Frost isn't slowing the DK.
    Apart from that we've badly bugged :/ which people dont seem to understand either.

But Warmane players know their classes better than retail players right?

3. it seems so, that's why i preferred to ask here because every time i owned someone in cata with my dk they will always say that class is broken, too op, too easy, noob class and so on :D

4. and i have one more question for you kemii :d how is Dk compared with monks both pvp and pve?? (i saw some nice movies on youtube with monks owning 1v2 and 1v3 )

5. and i have one more question for you kemii :d how is Dk compared with monks both pvp and pve?? (i saw some nice movies on youtube with monks owning 1v2 and 1v3 )
    Hands down in PvP and PvE in S14+ DK is one of the worst classes in both. WW Monks carry their own, they are pretty tanky, have way too much CC and self healing and in PvE fairly strong DPS. DKs lack all the above.

6. Hands down in PvP and PvE in S14+ DK is one of the worst classes in both. WW Monks carry their own, they are pretty tanky, have way too much CC and self healing and in PvE fairly strong DPS. DKs lack all the above.
    I wouldn't put Monk and CC in the same sentence, but that's just me.

7. I wouldn't put Monk and CC in the same sentence, but that's just me.
    Stuns, slows, disarms, roots, saps.... Please tell me you understand what a CC actually is, because a monk can and will lock someone down.

8. i can say without a doubt dk is not good at pvp, good in certain situations, bad in most.

with that said, dk is just too fun to use so i can't part with it, especially in wotlk, i like it little less in mop.

9. Not sure if people here are actually playing on the 5.4 realm...DK atm is ******edly OP vs casters, and pretty much anything that uses ANY form of CC.
    A frost DK will sit on you and PvE you untill you die. Simple as that. Immune to all CC forever, mashing 2 buttons and doing 140k crits.
    And i know, i know that dark sim and unholy are broken/unplayable, but should you really complain considering how f*cking OP frost is right now?

10. Not sure if people here are actually playing on the 5.4 realm...DK atm is ******edly OP vs casters, and pretty much anything that uses ANY form of CC.
    A frost DK will sit on you and PvE you untill you die. Simple as that. Immune to all CC forever, mashing 2 buttons and doing 140k crits.
    And i know, i know that dark sim and unholy are broken/unplayable, but should you really complain considering how f*cking OP frost is right now?
    DK's have always been good against casters. I'd say as anti-caster as you can get. AMS + Lichborne + trinket/human racial + disrupts/silences just make for a really good rotation to counter caster abilities. I don't think it's necessarily limited to MOP.

11. Its rare i ever post on the forums, but id like to weigh in on this. my frost dk is half grievous hit s a max ive seen (fully bufffed and procs going just right with burst macro) like 110k yes thats a hard hit but most hits sit in the 70-90k range which is on par with other classes heavy hits, dk is if any stupidly weak in pvp due to any ranged class will wreck them without us being able to do anything