1. Undead(frosaken) holy priest

Ok guys i understand that forsaken have their own free will still they are bit afraid of Slywanas but thats not theme of this,anyway
    i search a little bit on internet and found that there is no in LORE forsaken holy priest they all are shadow guys kinda bitter and chaotic
    they care mostly about themself,i understand that holy light hurts them so they don't wanna use (lore point of view).

But could i RP as undead holy priest and good guy,i mean as ex-paladin of silver hand (he fight till his last breath to protect his people from scourge
    but eventuly got killed and transformed into lich king servant,he broke from his will and realise what horros he commit in lk name...and (unlike slywanas
    and most of forsaken that become vengeful and bitter) promise to himself
    that will strive to do only good,help the needy and heal the injured to repay for all that evil and suffering.
    Could that happen?

2. it could, same as Alleria could appear in the middle of SoO to steal the killshot. thing with undeads is that there is no good nor bad on them (take Lilian Voss as the perfect example), most of them just want end their curse no matter how, vengeance, live (or should i say un-live) in peace or like sylvanas..... that no one knows WTH she wants. in theory holy priests shouldnt exists but they exist mostly because... well they cant simply cut a spec from a class because of lore.

if you want to see it lore wise, holy magic hurt the undead caster or the undead receiver, but since i guess(?) blizzard count it as a spell or magic that support the player, you dont see an undead rogue dying of a renew spell.

overall the class is the one that simply lack of lore outside of 2 small pieces on shadow priests (one on humans and a smaller piece on undead shadow).

3. Well i found this,it serve to prove that its possible "Not all Forsaken are evil, but many are, and other races definitely view them as such. A non-evil Forsaken must work hard to prove his or her neutral (or perhaps, good) intentions. Few good Forsaken exist"

"Even as they believe they have been abandoned by their faith, so have the Forsaken abandoned the faiths of their living days.[4] Some still adhere to their old faiths, such as the Holy Light"

"Some Forsaken priests continue to wield the Light.[13][20] Recent information provided by the Blizzard Creative Development team says that, while it is possible for Forsaken with intensely strong willpower to use the Holy Light, it is very painful for them to do so. Holy Light spells can still heal the Forsaken but they must suffer nobly"

You see there is possibility,even in RP that forsaken with very,very strong faith to use light,it seems kinda un-usual but its possible,afterall, every man is individual and got free will,even scourge paladin (without free will) exist (sir zeliek) in his encounter he yell ''Please leave i beg you before it's to late'' that indicates there is a goodnes and humanity inside of him even if his body obey lich king.

Even evil forsaken priest must balance light and shadow after all there is no shadow without light or light without shadow...