1. Gl doing that on realms where lowest ms is 100-150.

For OP, visual bug. With that damage he would've 500 kills and I doubt you all wouldn't just be getting oneshotted from him thus making it an easy report.

YOu didnt understand well,no 0.01 sec cast time on spells like warrior.

THE BOT INTERUPTS YOUR CAST AT A CHANELING TIME 99.9%

THE BOT REFLECTS AT 0.1 sec or interupts YOUR CAST at 0.1 sec (more likely 0.1 sec then 0.01sec)

FOR EXAMPLE,YOU CAST HEALING WAVE->THE BOT WILL LET YOU CAST IT->BUT IT WILL INTERUPT YOU AT LAST 0.1 SEC OF IT so you can't cancel it,fake cast it.

THE BOT IS ONLY FOR INTERUPT SKILLS,REFLECTING SKILL AND FOR LOW COST MANA SKILLS THAT CAN CANCEL YOUR CAST OR CANCEL YOUR REFLECTS.

get it?

2. I Allready can sho a person who made for circle server anti cheat system. And these type hacks was stoped in past and now so ...

3. You can't Develop anti Bot System,Even Blizzard tries to do something about it ,without succes,they can ban some bot users,bot not all of them,since it's too hard to track them
    Edited: April 20, 2015

4. You can't Develop anti Bot System,Even Blizzard tries to do something about it ,without succes,they can ban some bot users,bot not all of them,since it's too hard to track them
    It's hard to track people who pass the limit just slightly, cause you could make a program that kicks you out of a bg if you pass certain areas at a certain speed, but they would've to caculate speed boosts and **** :s

5. You can't Develop anti Bot System,Even Blizzard tries to do something about it ,without succes,they can ban some bot users,bot not all of them,since it's too hard to track them
    Yes,it's true,unfortunately.

Gaming is not what it was decade ago,it becomed career,a desperate act to prove something,but not to yourself,to others's...Even if it requires unfair way to do it.

This bot/program is able to break normal gameplay limit aswell with the lag of the server. It can Bladestorm with 100% success rate, Cloak Deeps and Coils, Death every Blind, PoM Poly, Scatter, Disorienting Roar and so on.. This needs to get addressed as quickly as possible.

-The interrupt-hack is also capable of interrupting you succesfully at 0.1 seconds left every time, so you can't fake it.
    -It can be programmed to only interrupt specific abilities and only doing it right before it goes off.
    - Grounding every insta-CC perfectly

And here's how the bot works in theory. Combatlog shows stuff in advance to what happens on your screen and on your client. Combatlog says "Scatter", the bot reads it before you can even see the Scatter on your screen and it will press SW:D onto anyone it can. It happens and works because of how laggy the client is and how laggy the servers are. There is anything between 50ms-600ms with the connection between you and the arenaserver, while your own ping on the client says 30ms or something (not saying Warmane is laggy,this stuff happens on Blizzard's "Retail" too)

I was hunting Bot users on Retail ,helped to ban over 20 of them,but bot nowdys are too advanced.So,you can't argue with me lol :D

This is old bot from 2009,a bot scripted for warrior,New bots are way more advanced and they succes rates are way bigger.The cheating level is high.I found it on interent just for an example:

-Will auto Charge for interrupt except when cooldowns are active.
    -Auto Reflect a serious list of spells
    -Included Instant spell reflects

Pool Rage:
    -Attempting to keep an high rage pool,
    -dumping at 85 rage.

Thanks to RedRussian this profile will
    -Automatically reveal stealthers in bgs/rbgs/arenas.

I copy pasted the fragment of what it can do and it's free.

I think it's more dangerous and gamebreaking then some Anti-AFK,and fly hacks that some people are using in open world.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ARENA ,the aspect of the game which is based on skill and experience.

What's the point of the Arena?

This post should not be Deleted,it should aware people to understand , consider and try to act,no matter it's almost impossible,but if some experienced GMs or even MoDs could spectate arena with a special combat log (with timer) and track the skills and it's timing,there is a big chance that they would detect a suspicious actions/players and determinate them ,once and for all.

That's what I have to say.

Kind Regards,Helirous
    Edited: April 20, 2015 Reason: Adding a positive conclusion of the negative Truth.

6. Thank you man for explaining,That's exactly what i wanted to say.
    I hope people will understand what are Advanced bots capable of doing to the gameplay .
    half of the players doesn't even realize when they meet Bot user in arena,but if they pay fully attention,they will notice more they can imagine of.

And Please people, Bots are not in the same group of cheating as speed hack lol,it has nothing to do with speed hacks,fly hacks.You can just SS someone fly hacks,or record speed hacks,it's not even gamebreaking lol,sooner or later they will get ban easily.But how the hell you will SS every ista cc reflect,0.1 sec interupts of the same cast all over?
    Edited: April 21, 2015

First 12