1. 600m DMG in MoP BG [Frostwolf] Cheat or not ?

I guess the SS said everything already !!

O_o ..

2. Prolly some bug in dealing damage/calculating happened or it's just visual bug.
    I remember there was some unholy DK on wrath that did like 20M damage in BG (it was impossible to get to even fraction of that damage). Have SS but too lazy to go and look for it.

3. I remember there was some unholy DK on wrath that did like 20M damage in BG (it was impossible to get to even fraction of that damage). Have SS but too lazy to go and look for it.
    That was a bad interaction with scourge strike and dispersion.
    Been fixed ages ago.

4. Just sayin...he didn't kill much people for the amount of damage he did ... >.>
    (also love the warrior at the 2nd spot who just bladestormed a few times and died quite a lot )

5. We all know that half of the people in UDOGS guild are using exploits,bot programs and hacks.they can't get over thhe fact they are simble not good enoug,and that's sad.You simply can't trace them with SS and videos and they will always contraattack the server saying it's servers fault,they are just too good in hacking,exploiting and bot using.Which is leting you 2 chooices,accept the server with such unfair gameplay and play for urself only,or quit the game.

Blizzard was fighting bot programs for months or even more since they are killing the "skill" in game,they invested hundreds thousands dollars to develop a anti-bot system,eventually it's to big cost for Warmane at this moment,which is completely understandable.

But sometimes skill here doesn't matter,the guts to get your goal no matter how you will get to it's the only thing that actually matters.

P.S.this might be some kind of bug,but exploits and bot programs that people using are very real,unfortunately.
    Edited: April 19, 2015

6. Time has come to learn "Fake cast" on bot. Plus blizzard disabled follow function. And mostly important we need normal anti cheat system not some fancy "Crap" Who just search for fly hackers.

7. Time has come to learn "Fake cast" on bot. Plus blizzard disabled follow function. And mostly important we need normal anti cheat system not some fancy "Crap" Who just search for fly hackers.
    1st you can't fake cast a bot lol,it reflects,interupts etc on 0.01 sec,no human will ever "fake cast it" lol
    2nd "normal anti-cheat system" costs a whole fortune (i doubt warmane has even the 1/10 part of it to buy it or develop)

8. Also most of them use 5-10%~~~ speedhack in arenas. Impossible to track as well and huge advantage.

9. 1st you can't fake cast a bot lol,it reflects,interupts etc on 0.01 sec,no human will ever "fake cast it" lol
    2nd "normal anti-cheat system" costs a whole fortune (i doubt warmane has even the 1/10 part of it to buy it or develop)
    Im pretty sure warmane had the Sentinel anti cheat before Herpes tried to screw us..
    Pretty tired to see fly hackers around

10. 1st you can't fake cast a bot lol,it reflects,interupts etc on 0.01 sec,no human will ever "fake cast it" lol
    Such bull****, there's **** tons of kickscripts on neltharion and hell, you can fake them if ur not dumb. All you need to do is cast and instantly interuppt it urself.
    Dont talk when you dont know ****. Some kickscripts are faster than others. But they can all be faked.

11. Such bull****, there's **** tons of kickscripts on neltharion and hell, you can fake them if ur not dumb. All you need to do is cast and instantly interuppt it urself.
    Dont talk when you dont know ****. Some kickscripts are faster than others. But they can all be faked.
    Dude relax, i know what's Kickscripts,but they are too old and too primitive and surely not perfect.There are NEW ADVANCED bots that you CAN'T "FAKE CAST" because they are interrupting ONLY and when i say it's ONLY when you cast comes to 99.9%,which means that bot will let you fake cast and won't activate,it will activate at 0.01 sec ONLY.

if you didn't udnerstand well.here is the Summary:
    -Your "kickbots" are old and cheap (can be fake casted if you are good enough.
    -The ones i meantioned "Advanced bots" they include,reflects,interupts,rotation menagment in unhuman time (0.01sec) No matter how much you fake cast or even if you are 4k,program doesn't care,it will interupt/reflect you at your last >!!! 0.01 sec !!!<

The question is ,can you fake cast or reflect at 0.01sec?Can you?

That bot are people using on Frostwolf.

Imagine this:
    Opponents team has 2 Bot users,The warrior reflects any important cc at 0.01 sec,interupts your healers heals at 0.01 sec aswell,his healer (use bots too) cancels your reflects,your casts aswell at o.01.All that 2 players have to is Spam Dmg and heals,everything that matters and requires a dozen of skill is played by a bot (perfectly).

What you gonna do?

P.S.For them you are just another rating boost,another statistic,another win.
    For us it's Gamebreaking.
    Consider this.
    Edited: April 20, 2015

12. Dude relax, i know what's Kickscripts,but they are too old and too primitive and surely not perfect.There are NEW ADVANCED bots that you CAN'T "FAKE CAST" because they are interrupting ONLY and when i say it's ONLY when you cast comes to 99.9%,which means that bot will let you fake cast and won't activate,it will activate at 0.01 sec ONLY.

-The ones i meantioned "Advanced bots" they include,reflects,interupts,rotation menagment in unhuman time (0.01sec) No matter how much you fake cast or even if you are 4k,program doesn't care,it will interupt/reflect you at your last >!!! 0.01 sec !!!<

Imagine this:
    Opponents team has 2 Bot users,The warrior reflects any important cc at 0.01 sec,interupts your healers heals at 0.01 sec aswell,his healer (use bots too) cancels your reflects,your casts aswell at o.01.All that 2 players have to is Spam Dmg and heals,everything that matters and requires a dozen of skill is played by a bot (perfectly).

What you gonna do?

Consider this.
    Just one problem, good people won't even let a warr get near them when they cast, you can always kill people even with kickbots or such

13. There are NEW ADVANCED bots that you CAN'T "FAKE CAST" because they are interrupting ONLY and when i say it's ONLY when you cast comes to 99.9%,which means that bot will let you fake cast and won't activate,it will activate at 0.01 sec ONLY.

0.01 sec would imply a latency of 10ms to the server - before accounting for the bot latency - which, I guess, is unlikely for most people.

14. Dude relax, i know what's Kickscripts,but they are too old and too primitive and surely not perfect.There are NEW ADVANCED bots that you CAN'T "FAKE CAST" because they are interrupting ONLY and when i say it's ONLY when you cast comes to 99.9%,which means that bot will let you fake cast and won't activate,it will activate at 0.01 sec ONLY.

Imagine this:

What you gonna do?

Consider this.
    Gl doing that on realms where lowest ms is 100-150.

For OP, visual bug. With that damage he would've 500 kills and I doubt you all wouldn't just be getting oneshotted from him thus making it an easy report.
    Edited: April 20, 2015

15. Just one problem, good people won't even let a warr get near them when they cast, you can always kill people even with kickbots or such
    In MoP? No matter how good are you Warrior can be on your back 24/7,2 charges (20sec cd),Heroic Leap 30sec cd,Banner-Intervene x2 (2 mins cd each) + a hamstring,really you have heaard of Macros as Focus-Charge (it can be adjusted to be used by a bot aswell)

12 Last