1. PvP - BG-s - Arenas

... started to play a bit of PvP and its really not good ppl afk all the time, cheat so all can see and can clearly do it without any punishment since they are usually the same players all the time and i reported some myself and get 2 responces from gm-s hes been taken care of ... or we are keeping an eye on him.
    i'm playing on deathwing and BG-s on alliance side have 5ppl afk not on average but minimum and its only getting worse now during night time that goes up to 10 ppl not playing . is there any WOTLK that dont have so many afk-s and cheaters or is somewhat regulated by admins? i would like to play pvp on least cheated realm what is that for WOTLK? hoping noone says deathwing ^^ . I dont play on other realms but wondering if its the same all across some feedback would be apreciated.

2. Yeah I see your problem, the best WOTLK realm right now with great PvP and admin activity is Frostwolf Wotlk realm and no other!

3. Yeah I see your problem, the best WOTLK realm right now with great PvP and admin activity is Frostwolf Wotlk realm and no other!
    Frostwolf Wotlk ream ?dfuq,are you dumb?

4. It's been this way since I joined this server. I wouldn't expect anything to change any time soon, I get the impression they don't really care about the WoTLK realms.