1. He asked to be banned for a while, so he could be forced not to read what we say. Apparently a lot of people where dicks
    not dicks... just being ignorant... "I want this" "I want that" "why haven't I gotten this?" "I NEED SOMETHING"... months on end... don't think I even saw 'thanks' more than 2x... and even that was during the weekend he was working his *** off for ignite and other gamebreaking bugs

2. Mr Green_Dev pours his heart and soul into cata as much as possible and all he gets in return is constant QQing in this thread. He even worked without salary for months before moltdown for you guys, so when ya post from now on have some thought for the guy, hes only dev who actually communicates regular with you lot and you risk losing that now.

3. Mr Green_Dev pours his heart and soul into cata as much as possible and all he gets in return is constant QQing in this thread. He even worked without salary for months before moltdown for you guys, so when ya post from now on have some thought for the guy, hes only dev who actually communicates regular with you lot and you risk losing that now.
    Agreed.^

Green_Dev is probably the sole reason Cata hasn't yet died

4. Raid Buggs

Bastion of Twilight: At Ascedant Council, if you go invisible during the fight or after 2 wipes first 2 bosses (from 1st phase) will dissapear (Ignacious&Felodious) and you cannot continue the raid. If you look up you can see them standing on the balcony.
    Blackwing Descent: The elevator isn't moving, so you either have to have a mage or a priest in the raid to slow you down or somebody needs to ressurrect you after jump. Nefarian isn't scripted also as it has never been.
    Throne of the Four Winds: The slipstreams aren't working at all, when you try to jump on them they pull you back to the edge of the platform and if you make 1 step at that moment you will fall down. This bug makes the raid unachievable, also before that bugg came alive, there were disconnects during 1st boss (Conclave of Wind), it sometimes disconnected players when they jumped on slipstreams to switch the platforms. At Al'Kir you got disconnected when the last phase of the fight started (3rd phase), some players just got soaked down and couldn't fly and some of them got disconnected again. If it's possible I hope you can rescript this raid soon.

Thank you for your attention :)
    Happymage
    Edited: February 23, 2016 Reason: grammar

5. i see some of therazane npcs are spawned but chain quest for the reputation still not working and quest givers not spawned

6. Ragnaros Heroic hammer bugged out at transition phases with sons of flame (Visual bug)

7. Hotfix Ragnaros pls, cant see where the hammer lands making it very hard to kill sons of flame like Kilrogg said, sons of flame reach the hammer all the time

8. @green_dev

Not sure if you've heard about this one yet, but it's pretty urgent and needs to be fixed.

I (and everyone else) get a critical WoW error and I believe I know what causes it. It happens some-what common and it crashes everyone around, so I'm pretty sure it's a server-side issue. More information in the bugtracker report I made a while ago here: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/9566

Here is a link to an error file that might have been caused by this error: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fmlfmrv1ot...Crash.txt?dl=0

This one I know for a fact was caused by a Death Grip from a multiboxer. I was running 2 WoWs and got WoW error'd on both, and so did the multiboxer on all 15 of his characters: https://www.dropbox.com/s/86mlvrd4rh...Crash.txt?dl=0

I hope you can get it fixed :)
    Very critical bug . But i cant find this report at bugtracker . Someone deleted it :( Now all hunterrs use it and crash party or raids groups in bgs and arenas ... Its not only when you use Death Grip , also priest can use Leap of Faith and etc . If someone know how its works . please report it !!!

9. May 7, 2016  
    I believe this is the way the encounter is supposed to be Kilrogg, the achievement i cant hear you over the sound of how awesome i am, is granted to those who kill the boss in the very first attempt, there for the first attempt u recieve the bonus of having the boss at 60 percent hp.
    Was under the impression of this being a bug as well before a guildie of mine told me this is how its supposed to work on retail etc

10. May 8, 2016  
    and even that was during the weekend he was working his *** off for ignite and other gamebreaking bugs
    Ignite now doesn't even stack. Its not even working how it should and it was working fine before the wipe. If you are going to fix something then fix it don't break it.

Gamebreaking goes both ways. (Boost it = Gamebreaking | Lower it= Gamebreaking ).
    Edited: May 8, 2016

11. May 8, 2016  
    Ignite now doesn't even stack. Its not even working how it should and it was working fine before the wipe. If you are going to fix something then fix it don't break it.

Gamebreaking goes both ways. (Boost it = Gamebreaking | Lower it= Gamebreaking ).
    I know, but a useless spec overall is better than a spec that can solo almost any boss in current content (excepting council in BoT, Rhyolith in FL, spine/madness in DS)

12. May 8, 2016  
    I know, but a useless spec overall is better than a spec that can solo almost any boss in current content (excepting council in BoT, Rhyolith in FL, spine/madness in DS)
    Sorry mate, but as far as i know you could only solo 1 boss. Am i mistaken ? i would love you see you try and stack enough ignite while soloing any other CATA raid boss than the one that was possible to kill. even with 4 and 4 healers. Bring me popcorn I am prepared to watch Warcraft Souls. mb you would be able to kill a few, who knows?...
    Even tho the whole INFINITE STACKING IGNITE is wrong, they could LIMIT IT with a reasonable ammount, and i am talking about not the ammount of stacks, i am talking about the Maximum DMG number of ignite dot, and that would be 10000001% legit.
    Edited: May 8, 2016

13. May 8, 2016  
    I'm pretty damn sure, they had enough time to fix ignite by now.

14. May 8, 2016  
    Sorry mate, but as far as i know you could only solo 1 boss. Am i mistaken ?
    ¸

the week or two before green_dev fixed them, fire mages could scorch-spam ignite into billions with a ssv double(norm and hc) prepot

15. May 8, 2016  
    ¸

the week or two before green_dev fixed them, fire mages could scorch-spam ignite into billions with a ssv double(norm and hc) prepot
    Ignite was working fine before the wipe, wtf change it ? Ignite bugtracker report was made 2 weeks ago and it was dismiss.

This reminds me of ET, when it used to work fine and people could get vp. Update happen & ET became **** and months pass over & over.....and it was finally fix.

First ... 89101112 Last