1. New gurthalak fix is applied. Any feedback are welcome.
    It's pretty blizzlike, tried it on 8 targets with a retribution paladin and this is the result (I couldn't spawn more than 2 at same time).

2. It's pretty blizzlike, tried it on 8 targets with a retribution paladin and this is the result (I couldn't spawn more than 2 at same time).

I agree, tested gurth with aoe and could not proc more than 2 at the same time so that seems fixed, gj!

3. New gurthalak fix is applied. Any feedback are welcome.
    Glad to see it is fixed.

Will people stop QQing about PvE stuff in PvP now?

4. What is the problem with that bonelink fetish?

5. What is the problem with that bonelink fetish?
    There is no problem, people cry about it on Rogues in PvP because when it procs it can do extreme damage. Thing is though, it was like that on retail and there wasn't much QQ about it because barely any rogues had the HC Version.

Gurth looks pretty good now, thanks for that fix.

Can I request you look at the Mount Speed exploit in Combat ASAP. It makes fights like Morchok Heroic (Works on Lord Ryho too and probably any other fights that you can pull while mounted) so easy.

Quick Explanation: If you are mounted as combat is started, you will be automatically dismounted (which is what is supposed to happen) but you do not lose the movement speed you had whilst mounted. So a tank can take one or the Morchok's and just kite it away whilst the rest nuke the other Morchok.

Also makes avoiding the AoE on Rhyo a lot easier too.
    Edited: November 3, 2015

6. Can I request you look at the Mount Speed exploit in Combat ASAP. It makes fights like Morchok Heroic (Works on Lord Ryho too and probably any other fights that you can pull while mounted) so easy.

Quick Explanation: If you are mounted as combat is started, you will be automatically dismounted (which is what is supposed to happen) but you do not lose the movement speed you had whilst mounted. So a tank can take one or the Morchok's and just kite it away whilst the rest nuke the other Morchok.

Also makes avoiding the AoE on Rhyo a lot easier too.
    Fixed. Would be applied on next update.

7. Fixed. Would be applied on next update.
    Omg nice! Thank you.

8. @green_dev Could you look at this https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/3598 ? Posted it 4 months ago and this is still unconfirmed. Atonement discipline priest can't heal with smite/holy fire at encounters like ultraxion/ragnaros/madness/sinestra. Also can't take crystals on ultraxion.

9. May I request that Razz be fixed? If that's not much of a bother... Thank you in advance for the answer.

And exactly what @Snak said. It's deplorable that we, Disco Priests, can't groove properly on Ultraxion.

10. Dear Green, thanks a lot for the latest fixes, really appreciate it. However, could you please take a look at https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/5126

The 10%,20%, and 30% increase damage buff does not apply to auto-attacks, which greatly affected combat rogue dps at the moment. It was an old bug that fixed before moltdown, but now its bugged again :(.

Thank you very much for your help, cheers.

11. Hello, could you look at Spirit Mend for hunters? It does not scale with Attack Power.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/736

Also, are you just fixing bugs from whatever people post in this thread? Do you not look at the Bugtracker regarding all the bugs? Just wondering.

12. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/1504

been bugged since may, such a small thing but it matters alot would be cool if you could do something about it.

13. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but Neltharion has had a lot of server lag lately. I'm playing at around 50 ms/latency with a delay between 1-5 seconds. The lag comes and goes and is usually better after a server restart or crash. There are many people complaining about this in global chat, the lag is for everyone. The reason I'm posting this here is because I remember before the wipe there was something causing lag similar to this that a developer fixed. Now, I don't know if this is a network issue or a core issue, anyhow I'd very much appreciate it if you looked into this as it drains the fun out of playing on the server, pve and pvp.

Great work on everything else you have done. I am glad to see that the server stabilizes.

14. Can you pls fix the lootsystem?

its not retaillike if u can sell boss loot or use it for alts

First 12345 ... Last