1. Yea yeah, ofc u saving your paladin only,bro read a little more about censure dot :) its bugged doing 2-3x then normal dmg :)

2. Yea yeah, ofc u saving your paladin only,bro read a little more about censure dot :) its bugged doing 2-3x then normal dmg :)
    I don't know, I had a paladin test it on me and he was doing 5k max.

3. Title of this thread is 'Cata Official Cataclysm Dungeons/Raids feedback Thread (Read description)' so I don't know why people are discussing pvp stuff in here.

4. Title of this thread is 'Cata Official Cataclysm Dungeons/Raids feedback Thread (Read description)' so I don't know why people are discussing pvp stuff in here.
    Because this is the only place Green_Dev will see it and start working on it.
    Yeah, we got bugtracker, check first page of top upvoted cata bugs, only 2 fixed, rest stuck on Confirmed. Here we got our dear green_dev to fix pets, censure and gurthalak (well idk how well fixed it is since im not playing for 1.5month but its something)

5. Yea yeah, ofc u saving your paladin only,bro read a little more about censure dot :) its bugged doing 2-3x then normal dmg :)
    I main a feral, so don't you think I'd rather be against censure?/:) But that is all 'anti-rets' ever say when someone gives them good proof against their censure bug claims 'ohh your a paladin so ofc you will deny it'.
    I play every class in this game, main a feral, so I really have no sides in this argument.

6. I wanted to ask if the Dalaran Arena (Dalaran Sewers) will ever get opened again.
    I think it got closed due to the fear bug (fearing down the edges).
    PS: That arena is closed for approx. 5months now :(

7. I wanted to ask if the Dalaran Arena (Dalaran Sewers) will ever get opened again.
    I think it got closed due to the fear bug (fearing down the edges).
    PS: That arena is closed for approx. 5months now :(
    I think it was closed because the fountain was bugged. I'm not sure if the fountain was actually bugged, because I don't know how it works on Retail, but I heard it was bugged.

Isle of Conquest, Strand of the Ancients, Wintergrasp and Tol Barad battlegrounds are also not working, I'd really like to see those fixed and added aswell. It sounds like a lot of development work, but I think it would be very nice to have more of a variety in battlegrounds, and something new for a lot of players.

8. I think it was closed because the fountain was bugged. I'm not sure if the fountain was actually bugged, because I don't know how it works on Retail, but I heard it was bugged.

Isle of Conquest, Strand of the Ancients, Wintergrasp and Tol Barad battlegrounds are also not working, I'd really like to see those fixed and added aswell. It sounds like a lot of development work, but I think it would be very nice to have more of a variety in battlegrounds, and something new for a lot of players.
    I think there was an LoS issue with the fountain but the fear bug kaspii mentioned was also a huge gamebreaker and ruined a lot of matches.

9. Server seems to be having delay every single evening EU time as well. Perhaps any GM can investigate this ?

10. Server seems to be having delay every single evening EU time as well. Perhaps any GM can investigate this ?
    Not the place to post this...it's not a bug nor anything Green_Dev can do about it.

11. I think there was an LoS issue with the fountain but the fear bug kaspii mentioned was also a huge gamebreaker and ruined a lot of matches.
    Also I want to point out the shaman totems around the boxes. Totem could be below and still slow you from the other side of the boxes.

12. Green_dev

In name of my guild (Bloody Pirates) I want to thank you for working hard on Alysrazor encounter in the Firelands and on fixing the other classes. Yesterday on 13th of November our guild did proper way and we killed it. It was hard for us for the first time, but we had so much fun. Thank you again and keep up the good work.

13. Green_dev

In name of my guild (Bloody Pirates) I want to thank you for working hard on Alysrazor encounter in the Firelands and on fixing the other classes. Yesterday on 13th of November our guild did proper way and we killed it. It was hard for us for the first time, but we had so much fun. Thank you again and keep up the good work.
    reminder that alysrazor encounter worked fine before too, all that was fixed was an exploit by mages/rogues that bypassed normal boss mechanics in order to speed up the kill significantly

14. Yeah it probably worked before the same, but nobody did it the proper way because 1 flyer could solo it.

15. well, BubbleBursting Inc. I did it the proper way on... february 10th if I recall correctly

First ... 34567 ... Last