1. really nice work has been put into HoO :)

2. do developers even read this chat? hello? anyone here? soon? /rofl /sleep
    Edited: December 7, 2015

3. do developers even read this chat? hello? anyone here? soon? /rofl /sleep
    I'd assume green_dev is busy working on instances or something that's being transported from Lordaeron to Neltharion, for all we know he could be working on Nefarian/BWD HC and therazane quest line at the same time so cut the man some slack if he's not hyperactive on the forums

4. do developers even read this chat? hello? anyone here? soon? /rofl /sleep
    'Do developers even read this chat'' No, those Dev's that replied to all our questions are totally not Devs and some imposters. Or it's just our imagination that they replied. Nope no dev's here...

5. 'Do developers even read this chat'' No, those Dev's that replied to all our questions are totally not Devs and some imposters. Or it's just our imagination that they replied. Nope no dev's here...
    and if they read something, they only read what they want, fix some lesser bugs, so that they can write in the devlog that they have done something for cataclysm

6. and if they read something, they only read what they want, fix some lesser bugs, so that they can write in the devlog that they have done something for cataclysm

I wouldn't say they read what they want. More of a fix what they want. For the reasons you posted.

Honestly at first I was happy with the development, Green_Dev works his *** off fixing things here whilst doing what he does on Lord. But now it's pathetic, seriously more devloper's need to be assigned to Cata...asap. So many ****ing bugs.

7. I wouldn't say they read what they want. More of a fix what they want. For the reasons you posted.

Honestly at first I was happy with the development, Green_Dev works his *** off fixing things here whilst doing what he does on Lord. But now it's pathetic, seriously more devloper's need to be assigned to Cata...asap. So many ****ing bugs.
    Yeah cataclysm is in huge need of total clean up basicaly every spec that has 2 or more % bonus healing or damage is overscaling. But i understand that they cant allocate more resources to cataclysm. It is sad but true at least we had some fixed for alys abusses( FL for me is like the best raid ever and i enjoy like the challenge). And i noticed some of old instances are allready avaible. So gl with that spaghetti core ;).

8. And i noticed some of old instances are allready avaible.
    May I ask if you noticed any new instance opened or? Didn't try them out in some time.

9. May I ask if you noticed any new instance opened or? Didn't try them out in some time.
    Recently carried my priest through dungeons whilst levelling, have yet to see a new one.

10. Recently carried my priest through dungeons whilst levelling, have yet to see a new one.
    You will never see some, thats only myth

11. Well as this thread is simply useless,

Spoiler: Show

i am just going to post kitten videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-PBFMECvTE

12. Well as this thread is simply useless,

Spoiler: Show

i am just going to post kitten videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-PBFMECvTE

Ooh what a better use of this thread.

13. lol trone of the four winds is among fixed raids... you cant even pull first boss.

14. lol trone of the four winds is among fixed raids... you cant even pull first boss.

First ... 678910 ... Last