1. Unless you know what the **** you are talking about, don't bother talking. You just made yourself look like the biggest ***** on the forums. Good day.
    yup, you're better with words than I am, dani... xD

2. yup, you're better with words than I am, dani... xD
    It's a gift ;)

3. You guys misunderstood. He never blamed the expansion for the lack of players, but exactly the maintenance you mentioned. All he said was the effort people are putting in making lists with the bugs and whatnot is wasted. Clearly molten no longer cares about the expansion and perhaps rightfully so given the small playerbase. It has been disregarded for so long now we might as well let it fossilize.

4. You guys misunderstood. He never blamed the expansion for the lack of players, but exactly the maintenance you mentioned. All he said was the effort people are putting in making lists with the bugs and whatnot is wasted. Clearly molten no longer cares about the expansion and perhaps rightfully so given the small playerbase. It has been disregarded for so long now we might as well let it fossilize.
    People are Clearly not interested in playing CATA, why bothering scripting it than? Face it, people want VANILLA, TBC, WOTLK.
    I think you misunderstand.

5. I think you misunderstand.
    What you quoted is not what he thinks, but the mindset of the staff. Though I can see why it looks confusing.

He has been playing Cata for years with me, it would be silly to bash an expansion we actually loved playing on this very server since old wotlk Frostwolf first got updated to Cata in like 2012

6. What you quoted is not what he thinks, but the mindset of the staff. Though I can see why it looks confusing.

He has been playing Cata for years with me, it would be silly to bash an expansion we actually loved playing on this very server since old wotlk Frostwolf first got updated to Cata in like 2012
    we went pretty much off topic here... but yes if your friend in fact meant that, he should've phrased it in a clearer way

7. Now if only Neltharian had 1000 more players at least...Anyway good job on the improvements Warmane staff. I look forward to seeing all the end-game content working :D. Also could you script older content too, please? It would be great to play them through. Now if only more players used the RDF tool while leveling...

8. currently you can do in one way or another all except:
    Vanilla:
    Raids:
    • Molten Core(open but empty)
    • Blackwing Lair(closed)
    Dungeons:
    • half of Stratholme(entrance closed, doors closed)
    • Scholomance(closed)

The Burning Crusade:
    Raids:
    • Black Temple(closed)

Wrath of the Lich King:
    Raids:
    • Naxxramas(closed)
    • The Eye of Eternity(cannot start encounter)

Dungeons:
    • Violet Hold (start roleplay event kills you, cannot complete)
    • Azjol Nerub(bosses missing)
    • The Culling of Stratholme(closed)
    • Pit of Saron(requires attunement from Forge of Souls which doesn't work)
    • Halls of Reflection(same as above)

Cataclysm:
    Raids:
    • Blackwing Descent(Nefarian unscripted, Heroic mode empty)
    • Throne of the Four Winds(movement mechanic between platforms bugged, disconnect issue on Rohash)

buggy instances:
    • Dragon Soul(if void of unmaking(zon'ozz) touches the water it blows up, Goriona will not fly away when nearly killed on Warmaster encounter, making the boss heal to almost full hp when he is at low hp on heroic mode)
    • The Bastion of Twilight(Ascendant council hc needs full rework)
    • The Stonecore (don't die or you'll have to unstuck on website if you have completed any phasing quests in deepholm)
    • Vortex Pinnacle (new anti tp mechanic breaks vortexes preventing access to bosses 2 and 3)
    • Blackrock Caverns (Raz is still just standing there)[
    • Blackrock Depths (doors closed making it difficult to get to bosses)
    • The Arcatraz (door to last boss will not open, Finkle Einhorn missing)
    • Serpentshrine Cavern (last boss requires special tactics to kill but is killable)
    • Karazhan (Chess event only lets you control your King/Warchief, not every figure, making the fight really hard/impossible and usually preventing entry to last boss)
    • The Battle for Mount Hyjal (fourth boss puts Doom on everyone in raid after ~40 seconds so you must nuke his roughly 3 million health before you all die)
    • Drak'tharon Keep (Novos the Summoner will never drop his shield because the mobs required to loot to drop the shield do not spawn, unkillable corpses attacking players)
    • Halls of Stone (the Tribunal encounter doesn't work properly)
    • Gundrak (eck the ferocious spawns both normally and from script, otherwise instance is fine)
    • The Oculus (cannot pick up drake to fly after first boss)
    • Utgarde Pinnacle (gortok palehoof room with monster images is buggy when images bug textures and not properly activate)
    • Ulduar (only first four bosses work)
    • Icecrown Citadel (only first two bosses work, gunship bugged)
    • TK: The Eye Kael'thas last phase bugs out sometimes and mass fears with legendary buffs being useless, resetting encounter
    • a few more where the only major problems are doublespawns of mobs and bosses
    Also both of the Troll instances are bugged at the moment.
    Zul'Aman has a spot where a trap spawns an infinite amount of mobs making it impossible to complete.
    Zul'Gurubs last boss doesn't end the nightmare phase making it also uncompletable.

First ... 2101112