1. "Herald of the Titans, BiS prot pala gear?"

I'd like to ask the forum for help, after 2 hours of searching on google...

I'm trying to find a bis list for Herald of the Titans required gear, for Prot Palas. In example, where does an item drop, or crafted, or can it be bought via the point shop.

If someone got knowledge for this case, I'd be very thankful for every info.

Thanks in advance.

2. All ulduat gears can be bought from point shop.. I am also trying to find a bis gear for dps warr. The closest I've got is from a Google doc. I'll link you in-game when I see you online. The link has the bis list for all classes including a boss strategy guide.. However I don't think it is 'The BiS' list since the bis ist for warriors listed has overcapped hit and expertise..where swapping a couple of gears could make it perfect. Btw if you're about to farm them most of which can be attained from 10 hardmode,25 ulduar normal, trial of the champion, pos/fos etc.
    232 weapon,offhand and ranged weapon and 226 ilvl gear...correct me if I'm wrong though.

3. All ulduat gears can be bought from point shop.. I am also trying to find a bis gear for dps warr. The closest I've got is from a Google doc. I'll link you in-game when I see you online. The link has the bis list for all classes including a boss strategy guide.. However I don't think it is 'The BiS' list since the bis ist for warriors listed has overcapped hit and expertise..where swapping a couple of gears could make it perfect. Btw if you're about to farm them most of which can be attained from 10 hardmode,25 ulduar normal, trial of the champion, pos/fos etc.
    232 weapon,offhand and ranged weapon and 226 ilvl gear...correct me if I'm wrong though.
    Are you Horde? I'm also looking to get the BiS for it on my fury warrior.

4. I've done some research and gathered the following gear:
    Helm: Conqueror's Aegis Faceguard
    Neck: Shard of the Crystal Forest
    Shoulders: Conqueror's Aegis Shoulderguards
    Cloak: Eerie Runeblade Polisher / Cloak of the Makers ( If you don't have hit rating)
    Chest: Conqueror's Aegis Breastplate
    Bracers: Mimiron's Inferno Couplings
    Gloves: Gauntlets of the Royal Watch
    Belt: Shieldwarder Girdle
    Legs: Conqueror's Aegis Legguards
    Boots: Greaves of the Iron Army
    Rings: Signet of the Impregnable Fortress, Signet of the Earthshaker
    Trinkets: Royal Seal of King Llane, Heart of Iron
    Weapon: Titanguard
    Shield: The Boreal Guard.
    Libram: Libram of the Sacred Shield.

This was my gear and never had an issue with tanking it. Never dropped under 30% health.

5. Head: Conqueror's Aegis Faceguard

Neck: Nexus War Champion Beads - EoE 25

Shoulders: Conqueror's Aegis Shoulderguards

Cloak: Cloak of the Makers - Auriaya 25n

Chest: Conqueror's Aegis Breastplate

Bracers: Mimiron's Inferno Couplings - Flame leviathan 25n

Main Hand: Crusader's Glory - less tps more tank stats/The Grinder - more tps less tank stats more dps too/ anubarak 10n/232 ilvl

Shield: - Bulwark of the Royal Guard - Anubarak 10n/232 ilvl
    Relic:

Ring 1 - Signet of the Earthshaker - XT 25n

Ring 2 - Seal of Ulduar XT 10n

Trinket 1: Heart of Iron - Ignis 25

Trinket 2: Royal Seal of King Llane Yogg 10n

Boots: Spiked Deathdealers - Blacksmithing

Legs: Conqueror's Aegis Legguards

Belt: Indestructible Plate Girdle - Blacksmithing

Hands: Conqueror's Aegis Handguards

You can buy all of the items listed above with vote points as well.
    Edited: February 10, 2017