1. What is this realm about

It has piqued my interest. But in other topics I see terminology from other "cultures" like MOBAs. So I'm very confused right now.

2. log in create a char and see for yourself, what is there confusing about it ?

3. May 7, 2015  
    its mostly about being as toxic as possible and dodging/sniping, oh and abusing major bugs in rated arenas and not getting punished for it half of th time :).

4. May 7, 2015  
    It's about PvP. Your Chars are instant 80 and you get s7 gear for free. The focus lies on Arena (including Soloq where you randomly get teamed up in a heal/melee/caster setup and play 3s vs other rnd teams) but there's also an active duell and open PvP area and BGs 24/7. So if you want to play PvP without having to lvl and farm gear this server might be for you.
    Stuff like dodging/sniping shouldn't bother you till you play on top ranks, and almost every private server has problems with it.

5. May 7, 2015  
    It's about finding love.

6. May 8, 2015  
    a realm about who can cry the most about broken classes and spend the most $$$ on botnets

7. May 14, 2015  
    used to be a slightly competitive playground, the players today are so underwhelming though
    makes me wonder how easy it would be if i wasnt as rusty as i now am