1. PVP: Name 3 classes you find annoying to fight against.

Im at work so need some distractions gheghe, i will start my top 3 and why.

I myself play several classes and i find several classes annoying to fight against, alot of people will probably have warrior in their list but i play some cc classes and dont find warriors that hard when facing alone.

Nr3: Balance dudu.

Now i kinda skipped mop in retail so never knew any classes in that expansion but i cant reminder that balance was so annoying. They got good selfheal and now they dont have 1 beam but 2 and they both dot and spammable, i dont know what that kinda whirlwind spell is called, the one that pulls you in but it sure is annoying while being nonstop spammed with that sunbeam. When i play rdps im fine vs them but they are sure annoying when fighting as melee.

Nr2: Frost Dk
    This one i hate on my rdps aswell as my mdps, although their dots dont do a ****load of damage they stick on long time, also that choke spell is hella annoying and their stupid grip. (counts also for dk teammates cause when you are fighting someone and winning they still feel the urge to grip your opponent away from you)

Nr1: This one i pretty much find annoying since vanilla, Mages! But in mop especialy the fire mage, although their rotations and actions are predictable, for me they are still annoying. They can blink out of everything (which i think is bs) and ofc when they in trouble they iceblock, blink, and freeze ur ***. I found out on my spriest that mass dispell doesnt work so you cant get em out of the iceblok . Their spells hurt also :)

On a sidenote: Warlock came pretty close too but besides their damage, fear and portal i dont find em very hard to beat in a 1 vs 1.

That was my top 3, what is yours?

2. As a shadow priest, here's my list:

No.3: Frost dk
    No.2: Feral druids
    No.1:Damn mages.

3. I got cc-ed for 20 sec by a mage in 2s, while is other dps was training my partner, i couldnd do anything. Might as well step back, put my hands in my back and have fun watching some1 controlling my char for 20 sec while waiting for the trinket.
    rooted -> deep freeze -> trinket , followed by a sillence into 7 sec sheep -> next sheep 4 sec -> next sheep 2 sec --> Dragon roar at the end of the duration -> frostjaw , deep freezed again , sillence ...THEN repeat all of the above. I've just alt F4 and quitted for some hours, thinking about rerolling. Sorry, this is pretty broken and i know why. Ghostcrawler played a mage and now he went to riot games to destroy that game too. I really really hope GC gets fired from that game and deny him any programing/balance job at any game. He sucks
    Edited: April 19, 2015

4. Mistweaver monks (*knowing how to play).

5. Balance
    Warrior
    Affliction (Specially when I am the healer of my team)

6. As a warrior:

1. MW monk
    2. MW monk
    3. MW monk

7. There is ONLY ONE class that I REALLY HATE, and it is ROGUE....

I hated it since WOTLK, and now I hate it even more... OMG... It's a COWARD CLASS.. I mean really... They stun u, kick the hell out of u, and when u break free they run away... than they stun u some more... than they run away... than they stun u again, and game over...

Well, AT LEAST when u catch them, they are so easy to take down, almost like hitting dummy, but never than less, to me, NO CLASS is as annoying as rogue.

If I HAVE to name 2 more, second place probably hunter because of all movement slowing abilities and almost no range limit, but very easy to kill never than less with any class.

Third place, I guess Mage. I'll agree with original post. But I don't find too annoying.

And at the end, I have to mention smth. Call me crazy, but I don't find problem facing Warriors. Not even in arenas. In fact, I like playing against them on all my alts. Maybe it's just me, but I find it easy to control them and I have amazing score against them.

8. 1st MW monk who knows the class... that healburst what they have... omg... from 1% to 100% in a 0,02 sec... amazing... :D I love it but don't like to face them :D
    2nd Frost / fire mages b'cuz of the big amount of dmg and cc they have... I play almost every time with a mdps or a healer and with mele that's realy anoying... they cannot survive you but they trying... I hate the trying... why don't just lay down and let me rape? :D don't matter what they do the end is the same! It's just longer!
    3rd Hunter same reason as mages... big dmb and cc... why? just... why? with mele you could trick them in the past you get near and they cannot shoot... but now they can shot you in the face from 1 yard... so that trick isn't work with them anymore... cannot cc the pets b'cuz 90% less cc... pet burst and pet cc and hunter burst and hunter cc... you can't even move sometimes...

sidenote: Warriors are op just b1cuz they are buged. that's a fact. But if you can cc them and avoid bs etc. than it's easy... and the 80% of warriors are just pop cd's --- > Charge ----> Bladestorm... that's rediculous... :D with the brained ones ( I know it's hard to believe but they exist...) It's a bit harder but still easy class!

sidenote2: the realy anoying in pvp here are the bugs... and mainly the time bug of the cc effects... afther a few stunns fears etc you should be immun to them and on player they couldn't do 10+ sec cc's... only rogue cheap shot and kidney shot what can be longer stunn and no other... but here the stunns and etc are realy long and afther 5 fear you can still be feared for 5 sec... O.o wtf is this? This is the main thing what anoys me realy alot... b'cuz you cannot timing, you cannot make tactics like, now I let this fear runs out and I trinket from the other or anything... quality pvp can't done on private servers but here... you can't even call it pvp :D It's a diverse pve when 2 teams fight with the server while they kicking each other's asses...

9. 1st MW monk who knows the class... that healburst what they have... omg... from 1% to 100% in a 0,02 sec... amazing... :D I love it but don't like to face them :D
    2nd Frost / fire mages b'cuz of the big amount of dmg and cc they have... I play almost every time with a mdps or a healer and with mele that's realy anoying... they cannot survive you but they trying... I hate the trying... why don't just lay down and let me rape? :D don't matter what they do the end is the same! It's just longer!
    3rd Hunter same reason as mages... big dmb and cc... why? just... why? with mele you could trick them in the past you get near and they cannot shoot... but now they can shot you in the face from 1 yard... so that trick isn't work with them anymore... cannot cc the pets b'cuz 90% less cc... pet burst and pet cc and hunter burst and hunter cc... you can't even move sometimes...

sidenote: Warriors are op just b1cuz they are buged. that's a fact. But if you can cc them and avoid bs etc. than it's easy... and the 80% of warriors are just pop cd's --- > Charge ----> Bladestorm... that's rediculous... :D with the brained ones ( I know it's hard to believe but they exist...) It's a bit harder but still easy class!

sidenote2: the realy anoying in pvp here are the bugs... and mainly the time bug of the cc effects... afther a few stunns fears etc you should be immun to them and on player they couldn't do 10+ sec cc's... only rogue cheap shot and kidney shot what can be longer stunn and no other... but here the stunns and etc are realy long and afther 5 fear you can still be feared for 5 sec... O.o wtf is this? This is the main thing what anoys me realy alot... b'cuz you cannot timing, you cannot make tactics like, now I let this fear runs out and I trinket from the other or anything... quality pvp can't done on private servers but here... you can't even call it pvp :D It's a diverse pve when 2 teams fight with the server while they kicking each other's asses...
    Tell exactly what is bugged on warrior so they are so OP,they are scripted to be OP since they was pretty easy and unviable class on Cata ladders (top ones)
    Charge-> Bladestorm? Dafuq?

I would pop storm bolt and after you would eat a nasty big fat shockwave in your face and wreck you till you die.

10. Tell exactly what is bugged on warrior so they are so OP
    The removal of the stance specific abilities and weapon swapping drastically lowered the general skill level to play warrior on an average level, making it a lot more accessible to lesser skilled or experienced players. Up untill 5.0 warrior was by far the most macro dependant class to be viable on a general level (not talking about arena/focus/party macros). The removal of stance or weapontype dependant abilities made the class a lot more accessible. Combined with bladestorm (obvious DPS rotation, high sustained damage and crazy burst) this just gave warriors a very low general skill requirement in PvP, making them so extremely popular. You can complain all you want, but they were scripted the exact same way on live.

11. Tell exactly what is bugged on warrior so they are so OP,they are scripted to be OP since they was pretty easy and unviable class on Cata ladders (top ones)
    Charge-> Bladestorm? Dafuq?

I would pop storm bolt and after you would eat a nasty big fat shockwave in your face and wreck you till you die.
    U only forgot just one significant factor; THE OTHER SIDE PLAYS AS WELL. That is exactly why I find it easy to play against warriors. They think they're the only one playing and if they pop "this" than "that", game will be over. And I'm even sure it works against tons of ppl, cause there's tons of lousy or mediocre players. But there ARE ppl who know how to play, know how or when to defend, how and when to CC opponents, and how and when to burst on them.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not judging YOU, maybe you are one of the good ones. But the fact is, tons of ppl out there play warrior or lock or DKs cause they see them on top of the charts in BGs. And everybody can be on top of BG with those classes in fairly short time, and than they think they are really good players. But when u 1on1 with them, or face them in arena, u kill them with ease. The funniest thing is when i kill some of them in BG, and they write to me, freaking donor, and I HAVE NO donor gear... In fact, I have quite a lot to still gear up... haha

12. By myself?

Rogue
    Hunter
    Resto Druid

With a team?
    Locks
    Shaman
    MW Monks

13. Tell exactly what is bugged on warrior so they are so OP,they are scripted to be OP since they was pretty easy and unviable class on Cata ladders (top ones)
    I love the warr defenders here... tehy are so cute.

14. they were alway op. I didn't say they shouldn't be powered... but not as hell. On retail they were op too but what you can see on private servers is way more diverse than that... I know on provates we cannot w8 more quality but guys... there are things what can't be unseen and warriors are one of them... don't missunderstand me, I play all the classes and I play since 1.1... I love them all b'cuz this or that... but there should be more balanced... everytime on retail was some class 'op' but there were balance somewhere in some way... on privates the warriors are way too high... :D I know popularity and everything... but c'mon...

123 Last