1. Tell exactly what is bugged on warrior so they are so OP,they are scripted to be OP since they was pretty easy and unviable class on Cata ladders (top ones)
    Charge-> Bladestorm? Dafuq?

I would pop storm bolt and after you would eat a nasty big fat shockwave in your face and wreck you till you die.
    Whats bugged huh? aight.
    Spell reflect, since u have 2, thats a 9 sec reflect if im not mistaken.
    And then pretty much how blizzard designed them, 5 keybinds , 100k slam crits on clothers , and 100% uptime. Their only real counter might be huntards since they dont have a minim range anymore. I call huntards mdps/rdps 0-40 yards.

2. I got cc-ed for 20 sec by a mage in 2s, while is other dps was training my partner, i couldnd do anything. Might as well step back, put my hands in my back and have fun watching some1 controlling my char for 20 sec while waiting for the trinket.
    rooted -> deep freeze -> trinket , followed by a sillence into 7 sec sheep -> next sheep 4 sec -> next sheep 2 sec --> Dragon roar at the end of the duration -> frostjaw , deep freezed again , sillence ...THEN repeat all of the above. I've just alt F4 and quitted for some hours, thinking about rerolling. Sorry, this is pretty broken and i know why. Ghostcrawler played a mage and now he went to riot games to destroy that game too. I really really hope GC gets fired from that game and deny him any programing/balance job at any game. He sucks
    You should play 3v3 against godcomp then. Have fun :)

For me as a rogue:
    WW Monks - hard counter, ubeatable in duels, i dont need to explain why.
    Warriors - faceroll damage, gotta play like a god to overcome him, and he has to 123 Reck bladestorm hurr durr to kill me.
    Ferals - Same as monks - top tier after monk dueling class, faerie fire, shift roots/slows, hearth heals for 45 sec like a resto druid herpa derp and so on.

As a WW monk
    Warriors - altho, Bladestorm -> karma is almost gg for him. and i have an answer for everything he has. But still their damage on leather targets is ****ing stupid.
    Mage probably if he plays godlike can kill me in a deep, but that happens rearly
    Ferals - The ultimate dueling class matchup, this can go either way and thats what i dont like, most duels are very close and give a good show to watch.

As a Shadow priest.
    Dks - Cant slow him, becouse i cant get distance to mindfly, but its the same cuz AMS rlz... Also AMS while dotted -> RP goes nuts -> into a stun,silence,Chains, and 5-6 FS ... without disp this hurts. Still its beatable but very hard as Shadow.
    Warriors - too much reasons to put them all.
    Ferals - Cant do nothing against them, only if i get 3 shadow orbs while DP is thicking on him to DP him again and create insane pressure, altho hearth > all . So yeah
    Edited: April 22, 2015

3. 1. Warrior
    2. Affly
    3. Frost dk's with pillar bug

4. 1. Warrior
    2. Affly
    3. Frost dk's with pillar bug
    bad shaman is bad

5. for me..
    Ferals
    healers monk
    enchantment shammy

6. That choke spell that dk's do, instant agressive mode ><

7. As a Warrior (5.4 retail)
    -Warlocks with all the ports.
    -Sometimes a GOOD Mage, as in godly
    -MW Monks? Oh god the ****ery ..

As a Feral (5.4 retail)
    -Warriors, SW was annoying until i could get a good clone off.
    -Warlocks..
    -Anything else i could do 100% to 0% in opener burst.

8. On MOLTEN,,oh sry warmane WARiiors cus DMG.....rogues cus invis issues. Those are the OP bug classes. And there are soo many that are weak.

9. guess what, Dominate mind can't be interrupted (as a warrior anyway) so this means a priest can cast it while laughing at u trying to interrupt it.

10. guess what, Dominate mind can't be interrupted (as a warrior anyway) so this means a priest can cast it while laughing at u trying to interrupt it.
    but wtf? it shouldn't even be available in bg's and arenas... -.- that sh*t is awkvard...

11. 1. MW Monks
    2. Frost DKs
    3. BM Hunters (The huge pet blocks your view of the battlefield)

12. On MOLTEN,,oh sry warmane WARiiors cus DMG.....rogues cus invis issues. Those are the OP bug classes. And there are soo many that are weak.
    If you mind that talent for rogues what keeps you in stealth for 5 sec afther breakin stealth that's not a bug... just saying :D (A rogue can almost cap a base when stealth realy breaks and can take in 2 ambush and a stun before you can see it... )

13. In BG's as a Warrior i would say MW Monks, Cant Stunem, Cant Chargem, Cant do nothin cause of there Passive*s that allow them to bypass 2 Attacks after they have been Stuned and crap.

Other then that 1v1 Feral Druid, not alote of practice with them and Frost DK's dont know why but i clearly underestimate them and befor i know it im down to 40% HP, but in the Long Run i would say Feral Druid will by my Problem.

Damn Rogues with that Stun Talent lol Paralyzing crap lol, no joke, but that damn talent is cleary underated LOL.

14. May 9, 2015  
    In BG's as a Warrior i would say MW Monks, Cant Stunem, Cant Chargem, Cant do nothin cause of there Passive*s that allow them to bypass 2 Attacks after they have been Stuned and crap.

Other then that 1v1 Feral Druid, not alote of practice with them and Frost DK's dont know why but i clearly underestimate them and befor i know it im down to 40% HP, but in the Long Run i would say Feral Druid will by my Problem.

Damn Rogues with that Stun Talent lol Paralyzing crap lol, no joke, but that damn talent is cleary underated LOL.
    Or or or, you can charge them, force the passive than use an actual stun like shockwave when its over?
    Are warriors average IQ really that low on warmane?

15. May 11, 2015  
    How about the fact that if rogues use group stealth it constantly reapplies itself to everyone in it despite them being in combat. Hurr durr.

First 123 Last