1. Event week April 20th - April 26th

Greetings!

This week we want your direct feedback. Please vote on the poll regarding events and choose the one you would like to see hosted on your realm!

Vote: http://strawpoll.me/4163583

Monday event
    Spoiler: Show
    Realm(s): Ragnaros, Deathwing
    Type: Faction raid
    Event starts: 8:30pm GMT
    Rewards: no rewards set yet.
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/warmanelive

Tuesday event
    Realm(s): Deathwing, Neltharion
    Type: Stair-Event
    Event starts: 6:30pm GMT (8:30pm CET)
    Rules:
    First 80 to whisper the Event master get invited.
    Winners can participate on both factions although they cannot win twice.
    Players must join the event with a brand new lvl 1 character. Rewards will be given for the account participating.
    Rewards:
    First one to reach the top or the player who gets the highest gets 50 points.
    Second one to reach the top or the player who gets second highest gets 30 points.
    Third one to reach the top or the player who gets third highest gets 20 points.

Wednesday event
    Realm(s): Blackrock
    Type: 2v2 event (8 teams)
    Event starts: 8:30pm GMT. Invites will be announced in-game.
    Rewards:
    1st place: The Immortal title
    2nd place: The Undying
    3rd place: Duelist
    Pre-registration on this thread.

Thursday
    Realm(s): Frostwolf, Sargeras
    Type: Hide and Seek!
    Event starts: 6:30pm GMT. Invites will be announced in-game.
    Rewards:
    1st: 30 points
    2nd: 20 points
    3rd: 10 points

Friday event
    Realm(s): Warsong
    Type: 1v1 event (32players)
    7:00pm GMT
    Rewards:
    1st: 2000 conquest
    2nd: 1000 conquest
    3rd: 500 conquest
    Edited: April 22, 2015

2. Monday event
    Realm(s): Ragnaros, Deathwing
    Type: Faction raid
    Event starts: 8:30pm GMT
    Rewards: no rewards set yet.

i would love to see this. but MONDAY? and i'm currently at GMT+7. please consider to held event like this (wpvp if i'm not mistaken) on weekend :(

3. Please stream the events ^^
    They will be streamed.

4. Don't care what you guys do, just want some more bg on Sargeras after 6months 3bg's nonstop! And overall better improvement of MOP!
    You guys keep on working on unimportant stuff while there is so much other things to do.

5. You must understand not everyone is capable of fixing bugs and making new content available.
    Just be patient, i can assure you our developer team does not take a day off.

6. So you make events when you don't actually make it legit.
    You're making events where you just port the alliance raid to the cities of Orgrimmar and you tell Horde that we should defend. My main points are:

- How are we supposed to defend where there are three raid groups being ported at the door of each city?

- Why there isn't any kind of "help" from the GM's to the horde side?

I guess it's kinda sad when you want to "revive" one Blizzard moment but you fail badly when you port the whole raid groups to the entrance. A free achievement, a free everything.

Keep up the good job!

7. So you make events when you don't actually make it legit.
    You're making events where you just port the alliance raid to the cities of Orgrimmar and you tell Horde that we should defend. My main points are:

- How are we supposed to defend where there are three raid groups being ported at the door of each city?

- Why there isn't any kind of "help" from the GM's to the horde side?

I guess it's kinda sad when you want to "revive" one Blizzard moment but you fail badly when you port the whole raid groups to the entrance. A free achievement, a free everything.

Keep up the good job!
    The main source of the issue comes down to each individual realm's dynamic. For instance, on Neltharion the alliance couldn't break the front gates of Orgrimmar with 80+ people trying to get through. However, on Ragnaros the alliance were able to walk through, slaughter everyone and take the king.
    It just takes a bit of trial to get events like these right. Each realm is drastically different and it's difficult to get a read for what they'll look like during the action.

I appreciate your feedback though. Thank you!

8. Our defense of Thrall on Deathwing was successful until they got ported exactly in the room behind our backs :D Was fun tho. Horde made counter then, got rekt. Mutual massacre.

Thanks for the Event Blessed.

Natureshift

9. Meanwhile the pvp community is waiting on the pvp hit rating fix, but it can wait.

10. Guys when the stair event will be rdy ?xD

11. Guys when the stair event will be rdy ?xD
    It'll be announced in-game in exactly 40 minutes. :)

12. Just as a notice -- the time previously listed here for today's event (7:00pm GMT) was accidental and was supposed to be 8:30pm GMT. So if you were expecting it earlier then just know it'll be starting in about half an hour. Thanks!