1. May 7, 2015  
    Back in the days you didnt know to play and gues what you still dont :) feel free to challenge me on duel you or any of your trash friends :) but non of you have the balls only can trash talk on forums but suck in game and dont know to play fuking retarted *****s dont you have something else to do then just eat sh!t and trash talk and btw we all saw video from you and your friends in durotar Disarm the priest, silence the warr and kill the scorpion! remember?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow0J-73tiEE here is the video if u had forgot
    Edited: May 7, 2015

2. May 7, 2015  

I can't believe you are still anally anihilated about losing a couple bg's. One doesn't have to know the full story to find out that you are still A.S.S assasinated over it. No one wants to duel you dude the only thing worse than hearing you trying to boast when you win a duel is watching you drop your spaghetti making excuses when you lose them.

3. May 7, 2015  
    You love to hate me :) ppl hate the best and lets talk about vdieo from you and your freind in durotar becouse evrything started with our video talking about our low pvp skills :) atleast we didnt disarm the priest and silence the warrior and kill the scorpian like you and your friends did :) and yes no1 want to duel me cuz they know that they will lose
    your pro or your noob thats life and face the fact that im better and stop licking my balls

4. May 7, 2015  
    I never said low skeelz though :))) I know for a fact kdx is one of the best prots out there. This raid had a poor leader who couldn't keep the raid attacking one single target, you do know the main strategy for these raids is to swarm the 80s and kill them fast right?xxxDDDDD
    This is literally how our raids looked in the begining of 2012 but this is 2015 so step it up senpai.

5. May 7, 2015  
    I never said low skeelz though :))) I know for a fact kdx is one of the best prots out there. This raid had a poor leader who couldn't keep the raid attacking one single target, you do know the main strategy for these raids is to swarm the 80s and kill them fast right?xxxDDDDD
    This is literally how our raids looked in the begining of 2012 but this is 2015 so step it up senpai.
    Do you realize that in your raid there was like 15ppl in our x6 from those 6 x2 ungeared and x1 pve tank so what u talk about?

6. May 7, 2015  
    Do you realize that in your raid there was like 15ppl in our x6 from those 6 x2 ungeared and x1 pve tank so what u talk about?
    We used to raid orgrimar and stormwind with only 5 people a prot/heal, a holy pally, feral drood, ret pally and a warr and end up killing more than 30 people and going into the dungeon when we are low on hp, so whats your point? See? This is what I meant about you and your excuses.

7. May 7, 2015  
    Sorry to interrupt your love letters exchange but I didn't get an answer. You cry for somebody to challenge you and then ignore me?

8. May 7, 2015  
    Sorry to interrupt your love letters exchange but I didn't get an answer. You cry for somebody to challenge you and then ignore me?
    ignore you? who the hell are?

9. May 7, 2015  
    and btw feel free to challenge me on duel we gonna record so ppl can u see your skills

duel me @ blackrock m8
    you seem pretty confident in your epic skillz
    wanna try me?

10. May 7, 2015  
    ofc i can but the question is are your worth enough becouse i will need to log on blackrock and lose some time :) whats your name there and your twink name.And whats your highest 2v2 or 3v3 on blackrock?

11. May 7, 2015  
    ofc i can but the question is are your worth enough becouse i will need to log on blackrock and lose some time :) whats your name there and your twink name.And whats your highest 2v2 or 3v3 on blackrock?
    Oh I don't have a character on Blackrock, yet, and never said I was twinking. I just occasionaly visit this section to entertain myself with people like you.

12. May 7, 2015  
    Oh I don't have a character on Blackrock, yet, and never said I was twinking. I just occasionaly visit this section to entertain myself with people like you.
    Dont have character on Blackrok :) log there make character and get some decent rating and i will duel you :P if u want to duel on blackrock ofc till then dont challenge me talking about blackrock and duels and other sh!ts

13. May 7, 2015  
    Dont have character on Blackrok :) log there make character and get some decent rating and i will duel you :P if u want to duel on blackrock ofc till then dont challenge me talking about blackrock and duels and other sh!ts
    It would only take me 3 minutes to make a character :(
    But I guess I need the decent rating to fight the almighty... who are you again?

14. May 7, 2015  
    The best hunter in World :) :) :) thats me

15. May 7, 2015  
    The best hunter in World :) :) :) thats me
    Oh god you backpedal and keyturn... I should've watched that video sooner. Precious time has been lost in a conversation with a complete noob with high self-esteem. Holy **** this video is so bad.
    Edited: May 7, 2015

First 123 Last