1. x6 horde 70lvl twinks in Elwynn Forest

PVP is starting to get kinda active again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVxX...2FsTx6LXPMX3Zj
    its a video from x6 hordes just having fun in elwynn forest on that channel you also check videos from battlegrounds that we played against ally twink guild

2. LOL. Ally Got Rekt! xD

Underrated FTW

Smxkqt <70 Holy Paladin>

3. The ammount of skill showed on this video *-*

4. The ammount of skill showed on this video *-*
    Parhaps you should record a video so we can all see your ammount of skills

5. He plays 79 twinks ,what skills can he possibly have except carried by higher number of talents and higher level ?!

6. He plays 79 twinks ,what skills can he possibly have except carried by higher number of talents and higher level ?!
    Is that Hyperbow or whatever a 79lvl hunter?

7. hehe this was not ment to show skills im not a skilled pvper as druid =) played rogue mainly for 10years but i had alot fun doing this =D
    the char im on is made for pve i use to tank raids but i pvp sometimes for fun

8. Is that Hyperbow or whatever a 79lvl hunter?
    Ye we talking about that guy

9. He plays 79 twinks ,what skills can he possibly have except carried by higher number of talents and higher level ?!
    ''Higher number of talents and level'' so you think that only 70 got skill, and 79 are good only because of higher level and more talents? pfff :p

Is that Hyperbow or whatever a 79lvl hunter?
    Yeah Hypershadow/Hyperbow call it whatever, and hi Zodiek. :D

10. May 7, 2015  

What is this? have the raiding standards really gone so low that 7 people cant kill a holy paladin?
    Where are the stuns and silences?
    This is really low quality pvp.

11. May 7, 2015  

What is this? have the raiding standards really gone so low that 7 people cant kill a holy paladin?
    Where are the stuns and silences?
    This is really low quality pvp.
    fukin twinks mane
    back in my day we only needed 6 people to kill a holy paladin

12. May 7, 2015  
    fukin twinks mane
    back in my day we only needed 6 people to kill a holy paladin
    Back in my day whoever had a hunter, warrior and rogue on him at the same time was dead.

13. May 7, 2015  
    Back in the days u *****s had to atack me 5v1 to be able to kill me and btw feel free to challenge me on duel we gonna record so ppl can u see your skills
    Edited: May 7, 2015

14. May 7, 2015  
    Back in the days u *****s had to atack me 5v1 to be able to kill me and btw feel free to challenge me on duel we gonna record so ppl can u see your skills
    hoho he mad duel me @ blackrock m8 il noscopeu

15. May 7, 2015  
    Back in my day we didnt get mad about losing bgs.
    Back in my day we didn't challenge people to duels in the middle of wsg.
    Back in my day we didn't trash talk a whole server just to upload a video with garbage pvp.
    Back in my day we didn't get mad when we got called on it.

123 Last