1. May 7, 2015  
    Oh god you backpedal and keyturn... I should've watched that video sooner. Precious time has been lost in a conversation with a complete noob with high self-esteem.
    Calling me noob :) thats cute me like u :) whats your character name so i can meet you in game and check your skills :) if u have them i mean xD btw where do you play since u dont have character on blackrock deathwing or ragnaros

2. May 7, 2015  
    Calling me noob :) thats cute me like u :) whats your character name so i can meet you in game and check your skills :) if u have them i mean xD btw where do you play since u dont have character on blackrock deathwing or ragnaros
    I quit the game before you even joined, mate. xDxD :) :)

3. May 7, 2015  
    I quit the game before you even joined, mate. xDxD :) :)
    I highly doubt it but even if u do what the hell are you doing here talking sh!t

4. May 7, 2015  
    I just occasionaly visit this section to entertain myself with people like you.
    How short is your memory?

5. May 7, 2015  

6. May 8, 2015  
    Yay trashtalking, it's almost like it's pre-Moltdown again.

7. May 8, 2015  
    hi im best palyer

all els suc

c u

8. May 8, 2015  

9. May 8, 2015  
    Yay trashtalking, it's almost like it's pre-Moltdown again.
    First of all you didnt know me pre wipe secondly i dont trash talk im just telling the truth

10. May 8, 2015  
    First of all you didnt know me pre wipe secondly i dont trash talk im just telling the truth
    Now, was I referring to you? No, I wasn't; I was referring to twinks in general. Thankfully I won't be involved in the matters of this bracket anymore; it's a lost cause, always has been, always will be.

11. May 8, 2015  
    Now, was I referring to you? No, I wasn't; I was referring to twinks in general. Thankfully I won't be involved in the matters of this bracket anymore; it's a lost cause, always has been, always will be.
    Ahh right i apologize :) your cool :) me is sorry i just respound too fast

12. May 8, 2015  
    Oh god you backpedal and keyturn... I should've watched that video sooner. Precious time has been lost in a conversation with a complete noob with high self-esteem. Holy **** this video is so bad.
    The worst part is that i get the feeling being in a submarine...

13. May 18, 2015  
    Hey Zodiac dont forget to go into town and tell n00bs to be pro.Becouse n00bs are n00bish and should be shot

First 123