1. Hello sWiz,

Yes I know that there must be a balance between Mastery and Crit.
    Also mindflay crits lower the cooldown of your shadowfiend by 10 seconds.
    As for Cunning of the Cruel: My thought were always 1 sided when it came to it.
    It's a trinket which fires bolts which deal good damage on low icd , compared to Will of the unbinding which is **** for shadow because its hard to maintain because only SW:D, MS,MB give stacks and refresh , and compared to Insignia of Corrupted mind which has fair share of intellect(as does CotC) and haste proc which is ****(this is my opinion on it) because you need to make a good alignment to your burst with that haste buff(which procs randomly after ICD).
    Not saying 2900 haste is bad for a trinket but CotC has way more uses for Spriest and Affliction warlock...
    Which is ofc a reason i consider it the best trinket for Spriest. Insignia(which I currently have) is more oriented for Fire mages who are about to get a good combustion and that haste proc increases the number of ticks Combustion(and other dots) have and makes up a crazy damage.
    Also for those that are wondering why I'm cursing Insignia:-It's ICD is 100 seconds AFTER the effect wears off whereas Cunnings ICD is 10 sec(i think).

Thanks again sWiz , I can't really say much more about this topic until I get better gear because I don't have set piece YET. If you have any other advice to give I'm sure we would all appreaciate it.

2. no, shadow priests never had any significative bugs aside from last haste cap not working ,about 3258 (DPS LOSS) and Improved Devouring Plague talent bug (DPS GAIN) which doubled the damage (60% instead of 30%) and which was fixed some months ago

I know from personal experience that shadow priests require extensive work and gear to deal decent damage. I recommend getting a DoT or spell tracker, because tracking 2 debuffs, Shadow Orb buff and Mind Blast CD at the same time is a pain in the ***.

Also, train a lot. You need to practice over and over again.

We ain't 1 button Arcane Mages.

To not discourage you, those that master this class and spec know how to deal between 40k and 60k without bursting. It's not easy, but it's not impossible either. I have seen it.

3. Yes, there's no additional bugs. I was wonder if Mastery have an issue, but doesn't. Right now 3258 Haste notwork at all, but I am not even supriced, since Haste is problem in Warmane from past years.

By the way Mind Blast keep on CD, two or three orbs it's still better.

4. May 1, 2015  
    Greeting sWiz

So i finally got some T13 set pieces(2p to be exact) and I have seen a significant DPS increase in raids, however dummy does still not react(19-20k)
    I just wanted to say that spriests seem fine in raid enviroment(managed to pull 35k with Bloodlust on 393 ilvl on Morchok with 2p T13).

So I'm guessing spriests seem fine aside from dummy Dps
    Here are my current stats and gear:
    http://postimg.org/image/yjw8vyfn5/ (please pay no attention to chat,me and my guild were having a laugh with his new85 level hunter :D)
    I'm taking the advice and balancing out crit with mastery constantly.

First 12