1. I got the perfect solution for you guys!!

Its really simple... You just stop playing on Blackrock.

Leave them with a realm that hold 300 regular players and see if they will keep turning their back on it.

Actually they are more working on MoP realms, Cata and even a WoD PTR. And even if they decide to spare some time to work on Woltk, do you think they will handle Blackrock a new realm where there are no players or work on Deathwing & Ragnaros their old precious pve server...

Like a said. the realm is not worth playing anymore... Its ugly but just accept it and move on like all AT players did.
    Edited: April 24, 2015

2. We had merged 3's and duo queue ladder before and downers abused it to r1. (GMs moved them to r2 and they didn't try for r1.)

Hosting 3v3 tournaments with a cash prize is my suggestion.

3. May 1, 2015  
    you mentioned 1 arena team,but half of the people from AT think Molten players are noobs,still now when they came they are loosing by the same noobs they mentioned before. lel

this
    you have to remember the old school AT days (back before half of the normal private server plays went there) the average player there even at a low mmr of say 1500 mmr was like rank 1 on molten (or any normal private server) using deadly gear. but skip ahead 2 years and AT had became alot more famous but alot of there good members left while a bunch of far less skilled ppl came in. (this shifted the skill required to obtain X rate to be alot lower)

this is why so many ppl even at say 2400 2s or 2k 3s on AT were by comparison crap players. its kind of a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

sadly ppl dont want to except this and always go full troll when its brought up.

4. May 1, 2015  
    last season finished wtih wintrade i mean rank 1 team in 3v3 won the season with wintrade same happen this season current rank 1 team in 3v3 its just random team who wintrade alot 2 month before season end and there are not enough ques for their competitors even to close him

5. May 1, 2015  
    last season finished wtih wintrade i mean rank 1 team in 3v3 won the season with wintrade same happen this season current rank 1 team in 3v3 its just random team who wintrade alot 2 month before season end and there are not enough ques for their competitors even to close him
    Please.. don't talk without having a clue what are you talking about. Thx

First 12