1. 3v3

V3 is dead. From that perspective, what do we do to get things better ? Any ideas ?
    Mine would be to allow V3 teams to meet with soloQ players after a certain amount of wait. Yes, that would be unbalanced for soloQ players but it would remain feasible to win and Blackrock would get far better. When AT invented soloQ, the purpose was to make people play V3, get used to the bracket, not to kill it ! This is just an idea and I'm pretty sure it has already been discussed and rejected for good reasons, I would just like to hear them. Thx

2. Make soloq to face 3vs3 teams dosent metter mch or 2x casters heal or mele cleaves, if you do that 3vs3 will be life again every1 will get ques not like now leader will be 2.8+ again :)

3. Make soloq to face 3vs3 teams dosent metter mch or 2x casters heal or mele cleaves, if you do that 3vs3 will be life again every1 will get ques not like now leader will be 2.8+ again :)
    We can only wish for it, it is up to the devs to make a decision on that, we can only throw opinions at the wall and hope it bounces back at the guy who controls this stuff.

4. Wake up the population is slowly dying, it's better to move on for yourselfs and for the sake of the server. A mmo isn't fun w/o people you know even if it has the best features.

5. Any GM to give his opinion about it ?

6. Half AT players went to "old Molten" servers or quited lel

and don't forget AT players were calling Molten ones noobs,and i see some of AT players (quit decent amount) are loosing to molten ones over and over

skill>mouth

7. Half AT players went to "old Molten" servers or quited lel

and don't forget AT players were calling Molten ones noobs,and i see some of AT players (quit decent amount) are loosing to molten ones over and over

skill>mouth
    What is this about my topic wtf ?

8. First, reopen DuoQue option.
    Then, 3v3 bracket should be able to que against DuoQue and SoloQue players that are over 2500 ratings.

9. What is this about my topic wtf ?
    It's about how low populated Blackrock (no 3v3 ques) is after half of them went to Molten PvE/PvP servers after calling it trash servers with noob players.

10. and don't forget AT players were calling Molten ones noobs,and i see some of AT players (quit decent amount) are loosing to molten ones over and over
    AT players used to win the molten tourneys, jpeg, zedar, zki etc. but yea seriously go be butthurt somewhere else this thread is about reviving 3v3.

OnT: I think merging SQ with 3s is a good idea because soloque shouldn't be a competitive bracket anyways.
    Edited: April 21, 2015

11. AT players used to win the molten tourneys, jpeg, zedar, zki etc. but yea seriously go be butthurt somewhere else this thread is about reviving 3v3.

OnT: I think merging SQ with 3s is a good idea because soloque shouldn't be a competitive bracket anyways.
    you mentioned 1 arena team,but half of the people from AT think Molten players are noobs,still now when they came they are loosing by the same noobs they mentioned before. lel

It's about how low populated Blackrock (no 3v3 ques) is after half of them went to Molten PvE/PvP servers after calling it trash servers with noob players.
    this

12. First, reopen DuoQue option.
    Then, 3v3 bracket should be able to que against DuoQue and SoloQue players that are over 2500 ratings.
    Bull****, then everyone will play MCH comps in 3s and spell cleaves / double meele cleaves are RIPPED. i do not like this idea.

13. Bull****, then everyone will play MCH comps in 3s and spell cleaves / double meele cleaves are RIPPED. i do not like this idea.
    So how about let all 3s teams(not only mch) que against soloque? Maybe change soloque into some meleecleaves+wizcleaves also?

14. you all are *****s they cant link solo que vs 3s bracket if they do that you guys will see teams who dodge everyting and que only vs solo que also its easy to wintrade and other stuff these ideas are stupid

15. Sounds like a good idea to me. Revive the bracket now, deal with the problems later as they arise. Could even just disable it once it's alive again.

12 Last