1. Where did anyone start to compare dicks to others? People Like Rogue666 turn this kind of forums posts into ****.
    My guildie Feral Druid's bleeds seem actually lower compared to normal, something changed for sure,.
    Think we just have to wait out an new update.
    I play a feral too and I noticed that Rip deals less damage than before after the mastery stuff. Before it was at 30% total damage, now it's at 25%. Gear isn't changed, rotation isn't changed (on a dummy :D).

2. The purpose of this post was actually to compare damages of the dots before and after the update.
    And not to complain about x or y class.
    I got my answers, buffs stacking and probably full grievous warrior might reach those numbers.
    As for feral druid I think that mastery tweaks are in cause.

3. The fact that warrior bleed can tick more than ferals is beyond any common sense.

4. I think that gms should check realy fast that dmg problem with ferals. With my 505 ilvl feral i do max 25k crits in arena from rip and <20k as critical from rake. Thats not normal on that gear.
    +1 Feral bleeds seem do be a fair bit lower that they should be

5. Just did arenas against warriors and healers comps

I don't think Deep Wounds should be top damage in all cases.

Both happened in arenas.

6. May 1, 2015  
    Geezus who cares. Molten is too scared to fix warriors. I bet they're profiting on them a lot now so they dont want to fix them on purpose. Warrs are broken for quite a long time and now they even stopped fixing them completely so ... i guess that's it. It's business, they dont care about u, it seems that they only care about numbers and statistics. xD Half of panda community is complaining about warriors but they still dont care. It's the most favorite class and they're donating a lot so why should they fix them so quickly? I already gave up on this. xD Not even metioning rogues who can IK u with shadowblade spam in 3 secs atm. xD

7. May 4, 2015  
    Warriors and hunters are so broken, idk is any stuff member gonna reply here? I think as a premium member it's not worth playing. Just remember the second wind bug, 3 dps couldn't kill a warrior, now they got insane dmg deep wounds are so bugged i saw 60k dmg from deep wounds on my rogue, gonna post ss later.

8. May 4, 2015  
    there is no way rogue can kill someone in 3 sec even with all procs and cds, if u lost to a rogue in 3 sec u got down sydrom sir, not to mention that rogues are so weak and gets one shooted bc broken classes

9. May 4, 2015  
    cry more ? , war deep wounds deal good dmg and 60k deep wound crit isn't high,,,

10. May 4, 2015  
    lol @ 60k deep wound crit isn't high, meanwhile if you check youtube you won't find a prideful geared warr do that much damage with deep wounds in arena...

11. May 5, 2015  
    there is no way rogue can kill someone in 3 sec even with all procs and cds, if u lost to a rogue in 3 sec u got down sydrom sir, not to mention that rogues are so weak and gets one shooted bc broken classes
    roll combat rogue and u'll see the main gauche (mastery) damage.

12. May 5, 2015  
    lol @ 60k deep wound crit isn't high, meanwhile if you check youtube you won't find a prideful geared warr do that much damage with deep wounds in arena...
    That's correct and neither do they on molten. My deep wounds crit for ~40k only if I have my one-shot-macro activated. Normal crits are around 30k. 50K should be the absolute maximum in pvp using full prideful. The insane tics for 85k were a bug or abuse, which hopefully has been fixed (I have never pulled such a number and haven't seen it happen on me during the last week).

Also, in retail deep wounds did higher damage per tic than rip (which procs every 2 seconds). You can find topics on the official forums complaining about this. It's not a bug and, therefore, it will not be fixed. Sorry guys, working as intended.

13. May 6, 2015  
    So a warrior hits me 1 time.. i kite him 1 minute and i die? why?
    ... cuz log is showing how its deep wounds crited for 75-80k

Fun pvp is fun.

14. May 6, 2015  
    roll combat rogue and u'll see the main gauche (mastery) damage.
    Mastery main gauche is bugged.
    Shadow Insight is also bugged. Combat is not even doing the dmg it should

15. May 6, 2015  
    Mastery main gauche is bugged.
    Shadow Insight is also bugged. Combat is not even doing the dmg it should
    If main gauche is bugged... How come Rogues can 1 shot bosses and do millions of dps like they shouldn't? We found out that Rogues do crazy amounts of DMG (this is pve) on bosses with blade flurry and main gauge.... ?

First 123 Last