1. Is unholy DK viable for PVP?

I created a new unholy dk and started leveling him, but after a bit researching on the forum i am starting to doubt that i will be able to become strong at pvp. Also if you think i can play him in pvp what are some good guides that i can use?

2. There are still some bugs that prevents Unholy DKs from achieving its maximum potential. However, due to the recent fixes, Unholy is much more viable than before.

3. Unholy is doing good for now, still need fixing but its viable. I am at 2k rating for now...

4. Unholy is doing good for now, still need fixing but its viable. I am at 2k rating for now...
    Bro can you tell me which lvl 75 tier talent do you use? Thanks!

5. Unholy is doing good for now, still need fixing but its viable. I am at 2k rating for now...
    so if you have 2k, why does everyone else say unhDK is a lame?)

6. Unholy is very strong now after the latest fixes and it carries me at 2.3k in 2s no problem. People who still play frost in pvp are just pillar of frost glyph abusers.

@seloso12 you want to use blood tap 100%. I macro it to necrotic strike since I'm lazy but its best to use your charges when you have some procs up so u can have a bigger burst (most of it being healing absorb).