1. Speak for your self. I hope we will never, and I mean NEVER-EVER get AV on MoP realms. Yes, only 3 BGs are so freaking boring, but, I played AV for looooong time on WOTKL. It is the most annoying ridiculous BG that was EVER made. Imagine if on MoP realms we had AV instead of WG. They could close MoP realms immediately.

YES - we desperately need more BGs on MoP, but hope to God it won't be AV.
    As u said, speak for yourself. I want AV and hope they bring it here. Idc about your preferences nor others care about my preferences. Want it blizzlike? Bring every BG back here, no matter if X bg sucks or not

2. Idc about your preferences nor others care about my preferences. Want it blizzlike? Bring every BG back here, no matter if X bg sucks or not
    I cant agree more.

3. As u said, speak for yourself. I want AV and hope they bring it here. Idc about your preferences nor others care about my preferences. Want it blizzlike? Bring every BG back here, no matter if X bg sucks or not
    I gree with u... Let it be Blizzlike, so let us also have working option to exclude 2 BGs we don't care to play.

I've been misunderstood why I don't want AV, so let me explain: Aside the fact I think it's the worst BG Blizzard ever made, the problem is, it would role all the time. If u ask why, math is simple: It fits more ppl and u would have much higher chance to get in to AV than to other 3 BGs. Even when we have ALL BGs, AV rolls out more than other ones. Imagine if we had this 3 plus AV. You would play AV 7 or 8 times out of 10 rolls. THAT'S A FACT, and that is MAIN reason I don't want AV.

At the end, all of us are on the same page... We all want to have ALL BGs working. I just hope, for the reason stated above, AV will be the last one that is enabled. It's hard enough to play only 3, imagine if we start to play MOSTLY one.
    Edited: April 24, 2015

4. U can exclude 3 Bg's before you queue

5. U can exclude 3 Bg's before you queue
    It's not 3, it's 2... but that doesn't work right now. And it won't work FOR SURE until they release all of them. It's questionable will it work even than, cause when Molten was down, I tried quite few private servers, and NONE of them had it enabled. I only ever saw it working on retail.

6. I gree with u... Let it be Blizzlike, so let us also have working option to exclude 2 BGs we don't care to play.

I've been misunderstood why I don't want AV, so let me explain: Aside the fact I think it's the worst BG Blizzard ever made, the problem is, it would role all the time. If u ask why, math is simple: It fits more ppl and u would have much higher chance to get in to AV than to other 3 BGs. Even when we have ALL BGs, AV rolls out more than other ones. Imagine if we had this 3 plus AV. You would play AV 7 or 8 times out of 10 rolls. THAT'S A FACT, and that is MAIN reason I don't want AV.

At the end, all of us are on the same page... We all want to have ALL BGs working. I just hope, for the reason stated above, AV will be the last one that is enabled. It's hard enough to play only 3, imagine if we start to play MOSTLY one.
    There is a simple solution to avoid AV when u hate it that much:
    1) queue for rBG
    2) BG Pops up
    3) use the macro: "/who z-"Alterac Valley" 77-83"
    - If there are 0 ppl in AV u can join the BG because it wont be AV
    - If there are 1-39 ppl in AV u need to leave the queue and re queue
    - If there are 40 ppl in AV u can join the BG because it wont be AV

With this simple method u can avoid every BG that u dont like so there is really no reason to complain about certain BGs.

7. If u ask why, math is simple: It fits more ppl and u would have much higher chance to get in to AV than to other 3 BGs. Even when we have ALL BGs, AV rolls out more than other ones. Imagine if we had this 3 plus AV. You would play AV 7 or 8 times out of 10 rolls. THAT'S A FACT, and that is MAIN reason I don't want AV.
    Not true at all. I play on LK, and my most common BG is EotS. All the BGs have popped almost uniformly for that matter, and I'm sitting at near 20 wins of each...

8. There is a simple solution to avoid AV when u hate it that much:
    1) queue for rBG
    2) BG Pops up
    3) use the macro: "/who z-"Alterac Valley" 77-83"
    - If there are 0 ppl in AV u can join the BG because it wont be AV
    - If there are 1-39 ppl in AV u need to leave the queue and re queue
    - If there are 40 ppl in AV u can join the BG because it wont be AV

With this simple method u can avoid every BG that u dont like so there is really no reason to complain about certain BGs.
    I'm aware of that, but since AV would be rolled so often, it would mean u would have to q for long time not to roll it. So like I said, no need for that, we just need all BGs and option to exclude up to 2 BGs to be enabled, and everyone would be happy.

Not true at all. I play on LK, and my most common BG is EotS. All the BGs have popped almost uniformly for that matter, and I'm sitting at near 20 wins of each...
    I played WOTLK here on molten for years. In fact I moved to MoP just before the wipe, and have no desire to go back, but I remember AV to be rolled quite often. Strand of the Ancients too. Plus I know that even on retail few years ago there were several topics about AV being rolled more than other BGs. That's why excluding the ones u don't like was something everyone welcomed.

9. This thread is turning into a QQ thread.
    To OP; Bad luck about getting the same two BGs over and over again, it's pure bad luck.
    As you can see from other posters, that the case isn't true for everyone.
    Hope you have better luck next time.

First 12