1. AV, Isle, AV, Isle, AV, Isle, AV, Isle, AV, Isle, AV, Isle, SotA, AV, Isle

Subject in title.

It has become absurd in the purest sense of the word. Weekly Arathi Basin, monthly WSG, is just sad.

I honestly think no one cares about being blizzlike in this respect. NO ONE likes this many AV, Isle. NO ONE.

Edit: Monthly WSG with a few afk and undergeared players is downright depressing. Yes I do love WSG but i'm not asking for every queue to be WSG, just... please do something my god.
    Edited: April 21, 2015

2. AV, Isle, AV, Isle, AV, Isle, AV, Isle, AV, Isle, AV, Isle, SotA, AV, Isle
    Gosh.. Lucky you.. I would do everything to get AV queues at MoP realms :(

3. AV, Isle, AV, Isle, AV, Isle, AV, Isle, AV, Isle, AV, Isle, SotA, AV, Isle
    Leave, leave, leave, leave, leave, leave, leave, leave, leave, leave, leave, leave, stay, leave and leave.

4. OMG What are you talking about? I'm dying for an AV and rarely seem to get one.. I have like Eye>AB>SotA>Isle>Av/Wsg atm.. I get like 2 wsg/ 2 avs per day and upto 11-12 eyes, would really love to have more AVs XD.. Raggy horde server btw..

5. Which expansion?

I guess it's just luck, a few days ago I always get WSG and Arathi, now it's Eye, Sota and Isle and the occasional AV.

6. Leave, leave, leave, leave, leave, leave, leave, leave, leave, leave, leave, leave, stay, leave and leave.
    This. It's in WotLK.

7. It has become absurd in the purest sense of the word. Weekly Arathi Basin, monthly WSG, is just sad.
    U are just unlucky. There are always 10 and 15 man bgs runing. Just use a "/who battlegroud name" macro.
    I saw it quite often that there are like 5 small bgs open and not a single 40 man bg.

If u only want to join specific bgs use the method explained here:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....dict-random-BG

I use /who macros all the time to indentify what bg poped up and it works perfectly.

8. This. It's in WotLK.
    Bad luck -.-
    I've been getting only AB and EoTs recently.

9. MoP realms only have WSG, AB and EOTS so pls dont complain, try doin those 3 for months.

10. MoP realms only have WSG, AB and EOTS so pls dont complain, try doin those 3 for months.
    It's torture. I used to hate AV but now I can't wait for it to be enabled.

11. MoP realms only have WSG, AB and EOTS so pls dont complain, try doin those 3 for months.
    IMHO, you should be thanking your lucky stars. SotA, AV and IoC and how they are scripted at the moment on WotLK is why I don't queue BGs on there anymore. My opinion may change if they ever get properly scripted, but I'm really not a fan of getting one-shotted by people in Demolishers, having to spend 10 min running just to resurrect just because a graveyard bugged out, etc. No thanks.

12. MoP realms only have WSG, AB and EOTS so pls dont complain, try doin those 3 for months.
    I can tell you WoTLK players can't care less of what happens on other expansions.

13. IMHO, you should be thanking your lucky stars.
    Trust me, having only 3 BGs for a half year gets boring as f***. We would be happy to have a half wotking SOTA, AV and IoC on MoP...

Originally Posted by Lynes
    SotA, AV and IoC and how they are scripted at the moment on WotLK is why I don't queue BGs on there anymore.
    U have always the option to avoid the BGs that u dont like with the method explained here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....dict-random-BG
    There is really no reason to complain about specific BGs on Wotlk when u can avoid them that easy...
    On top of this its not like SOTA and IOC are absolutly broken.

14. Trust me, having only 3 BGs for a half year gets boring as f***. We would be happy to have a half wotking SOTA, AV and IoC on MoP...
    Speak for your self. I hope we will never, and I mean NEVER-EVER get AV on MoP realms. Yes, only 3 BGs are so freaking boring, but, I played AV for looooong time on WOTKL. It is the most annoying ridiculous BG that was EVER made. Imagine if on MoP realms we had AV instead of WG. They could close MoP realms immediately.

YES - we desperately need more BGs on MoP, but hope to God it won't be AV.

12 Last