1. Something wrong with the class i play?

The class i play is an enhancement shaman, i'm geared enough, gemmed, enchanted, i do a decent amount of damage, i know my class, and i have some decent achievements as well. The thing is that when i want to join a pug raid on global, like ICC 25 or so, i tell my gs, class and best achievement, i get invited and asked to come for inspect and after that i get kicked without a reason, i've even tried to ask what was the reason for the kick, but i've never had an answer...But the raid keeps people who are below my gear and achievement. This has happened quite a few times now. I'm in a raiding guild, but they don't usually have 25 people online to do a ICC 25 grun every week. I'd really like some insight into this. I don't see a lot of enhancement shamans running around, but do people really think they are that bad? Or what's the deal ?

2. the deal is the mentality of people thinking that enhancement shamans are just crap.

3. Still waiting to see one worth having in raids after 3 years.

4. With damage i'm not in the lowest part of the dps meter, I guess i just need to find a new guild what does ICC 25 at 8-9 ST, the only time i can do raids and who doesn't have that kind of mentality...

5. Sounds like that u have too much pvp items or bad sockets and enchants. there are a lot of so called "pro's" who think they are the best
    but they are not. maybe its also a bad spec u are using for warmane.

there can be so much things, without seeing you it would be bad to say its this or that, just join a better guild who will take u
    in raids or help you with your class.
    Edited: April 22, 2015 Reason: typos

6. Fully pve geared and please read what i've written. I've played enhancement shaman for 3 years, mostly pvp at first. When in a raid i'm not in the lowest part of the dps meter. Mostly 264 items, gemmed and enchanted correctly.

7. Yes. Due to molten's bugs and damage formulas in general, enhancement shamans are the weakest spec in the game. DPS-wise, there is literally no spec worse than an enhancement shaman, other than tanks, healers, and pvp specs like frost mages. I feel sad when I read about people making and investing so much effort into one :(

Also, if you're actually beating people on recount, then that has 100% to do with them being either straight up bad, undergeared, or just not specced properly.

8. Well in icc10 norm, i pull 8-12k dps, depending on the boss ofc, where you can't always be on the boss. That should be more than enough for icc 10 norm. So what's so bugged about enhancement shamans?

9. Well in icc10 norm, i pull 8-12k dps, depending on the boss ofc, where you can't always be on the boss. That should be more than enough for icc 10 norm. So what's so bugged about enhancement shamans?
    As a Raid Leader, I'd rather get a Frost DK than a shaman, Horn of Winter=That Agi totem, and melee haste ofc, and frost got more survivability and could do more dps.

10. Strength of earth totem increases haste for 155 to all the raid members, Windfury totem provides 20% melee haste to all the raid members, plus all the other buffs from the totems, like what restores mana back. Don't forget the unleashed rage, what increases all the raid members attack power by 10%. Anyway the thing is i don't think enhancement shamans are that bad, because people like to play it more safe. There aren't many of them running around and those people who have encountered few of those in their raid and they have happened to be bad, so they tag everyone as being bad.

11. Feel free to play Enhancement to your heart's content. If your group is pushing enrage timers on 25-normal ICC, then the group has more problems than just your spec. Don't expect to get into any 25-heroic ICC, though. You would be a carry at best. What Kelden said above is pretty much accurate, given the group will likely get heroism/bloodlust from a resto or ele shaman (or hell, use drums).

All of the other totems you bring can be provided by a resto or ele shaman as well, or just different classes entirely. In fact, a properly specced Holydin will provide an improved Blessing of Wisdom which is slightly better than the totem.

the deal is the mentality of people thinking that enhancement shamans are just crap.
    They are. At least in comparison to any other choice a raid leader would have at their disposal.
    Edited: April 22, 2015

12. And again i don't see what's the problem? Never had a raid fail at enrage or having to push so hard and be afraid of that and people have never had a problem with the damage i make. Would be more better to know what are the big bugs people are talking about? And what is exactly wrong with enhancement shamans dps? pulling 10k in icc 10 norm is really considered low And crap? It seems people keep comparing enh shams damage to rets and hunts who are usually in top 5 with their dps in raids and who can do a lot of damage even with low gear and yes enhancement shaman is not one of them, their damage is really bad at the start. Rets are the safe play yes, i know i played one for years. But i don't see nothing wrong with the damage of a geared enh sham. I really wonder have the people even seen a bis geared enh shams damage and who knows what they're doing...

13. And unleashed rage what increases attack power by 10%, considering the fact that most top damage benefits from it.

14. And unleashed rage what increases attack power by 10%, considering the fact that most top damage benefits from it.
    MM hunters and blood dks. Are these classes forgotten now?
    Literally every single buff is covered by other classes that are more popular and tend to pull more dps.
    Edited: April 22, 2015

12 Last