1. Isle Of Thunder/Shado pan

So i was wondering if someone from staff can tell us when will be thunder quests are going to open again? Can we have an eta<and it doesnt matter even if u give us a month coz then it would be easy to count days> for shado pan rep working again ? I and i m pretty sure a lots of peoples would love to have this answered coz 522 gears are only be gainable by that rep .
    And one last question and more of a request is it would be uber awesome if we can get the rep of shado pan from tot mobs

Thanx

2. I guess i can give you some info on the progress.
    The stage system framework is up, some of the features are missing but stages 0, 1,2,3 have all of the quest requirements scripted and the breadcrumb randomization (stage 1 for example has 3 quest hubs, each day you will have access to only 2 hubs. Which are open will be random)
    Currently working on proper map and phase switching, stages 0 and 1 are on the map with the ships, once you do the scenario quest you are on your stage 2 hubs etc (that is already up, adding the rest of the stage changes)
    Most of the npc now have their scripts in place, some of the quests are not yet doable because of bugs, the scenarios need to be scripted but the quests can be auto complete till that is done.

I cant give you an eta because that depends on how retail like the isle needs to be.

3. I guess i can give you some info on the progress.
    The stage system framework is up, some of the features are missing but stages 0, 1,2,3 have all of the quest requirements scripted and the breadcrumb randomization (stage 1 for example has 3 quest hubs, each day you will have access to only 2 hubs. Which are open will be random)
    Currently working on proper map and phase switching, stages 0 and 1 are on the map with the ships, once you do the scenario quest you are on your stage 2 hubs etc (that is already up, adding the rest of the stage changes)
    Most of the npc now have their scripts in place, some of the quests are not yet doable because of bugs, the scenarios need to be scripted but the quests can be auto complete till that is done.

I cant give you an eta because that depends on how retail like the isle needs to be.
    Will green fire quest for warlocks be doable when you release scripted isle?

4. Will green fire quest for warlocks be doable when you release scripted isle?
    Since it's a questline involving Outland and Black Temple scenarios, likely not.

5. @YamiCodenamed Can you tell us when you'll add the 522 vendor? Tokens are useless atm.....:/

6. at the same time the rest of the isle is up
    Why'd you remove it in the first place she's not even on the isle

7. Any news about when the isle, shadow pan assault reputation and 522 vendor will be enabled?

8. Any news about when the isle, shadow pan assault reputation and 522 vendor will be enabled?
    first we should get some rep then the vendor....

9. It would be 4th week i cant do anything with my valors and btw i farmed all the valors with 5 valors per quest . And can we have some info about it plz ??

10. first we should get some rep then the vendor....
    The Vendor is needed for the T15 mark too (that is useless right now)

11. idk why cant they just place it in in niuzao temple 1 vendor for t15 should be there.

12. idk why cant they just place it in in niuzao temple 1 vendor for t15 should be there.
    Their planning to do it soon they said to me at least: http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/14999#change-37407