1. Latest <Heaven Asunder> Light of Dawn - Oct 26th 2015 - Congratulations to everyone involved

And the loot
    Edited: October 27, 2015

2. No hate, gz first for the LoD, very great job. I'm just curious why do you have exorcism in your action bars?

3. No hate, gz first for the LoD, very great job. I'm just curious why do you have exorcism in your action bars?
    Pre-exorcism + taunt on pull generates more threat.
    If you're offtanking Rotface that spell is also useful to aggro little oozes if your avenger's shield is on cooldown.

These are only 2 examples.

4. Pre-exorcism + taunt on pull generates more threat.
    Should be noted that this only applies to bosses that don't get aggroed from range/timer,basically any boss other than halion,saviana,general zarithria,baltharus the warborn,the lich king.

5. Video of our latest Bane:

Enjoy :)
    Edited: December 8, 2015

6. And the latest of <Heaven Asunder>'s LoD adventures. Congratulations to everybody involved!

And the loot

7. Congratulations on the Lods peeplz , much love !

PS: WHERE FYY?!

8. New week, now batch of LoD's ... Here is our latest kill ... And the 1st of <Heaven Asunder> LK25HC 1-shot. Congratulations to everyone involved

And the loot

And the video of the events:
    Edited: December 9, 2015

9. Latest <Heaven Asunder> 25HC action - LoD No6 - and 2nd one-shot in a row - Congratulations to everyone involved

And the loot

Edited: November 17, 2015

10. not really impressive

11. LoD No7 and yet another one-shot affair. Nice effort from everyone

12. Aww Timetopewpew :))

alsooo

The video of our last LoD action. Enjoy

Edited: December 8, 2015

13. Oh dear, I missed Shandreea's voice quite a lot, haven't heard of him for over a year :D

big Hi to shandri, here is Belf :D

First 1234 ... Last