1. Grim Batol

At the beginning with the drake phase, I messed it up at the third time as all players dismounted near the boss and i just kept flying around...
    When i asked how do i dismount near boss, someone told me to press p and select to move.
    That's what i tried to do but when i pressed p it opened the spell book...

what am i suppose to do there?

2. At the beginning with the drake phase, I messed it up at the third time as all players dismounted near the boss and i just kept flying around...
    When i asked how do i dismount near boss, someone told me to press p and select to move.
    That's what i tried to do but when i pressed p it opened the spell book...

what am i suppose to do there?
    The dismounting at the boss is a bug that is exploited to skip the whole dungeon, so you wont get any answers here

3. I think the smart use of game mechanics will be more appropriate word, not an exploit. so
    When you open a spellbook there will be several tabs, then u choose "pet" tab, use "move to" skill and try to land near boss as close to the wall as possible without aggroing mobs.

only useful when doing valor point rdfhc runs

4. I think the smart use of game mechanics will be more appropriate word, not an exploit. so
    When you open a spellbook there will be several tabs, then u choose "pet" tab, use "move to" skill and try to land near boss as close to the wall as possible without aggroing mobs.

only useful when doing valor point rdfhc runs
    That particular game mechanic is bugged. There should be no move to option at all, but Molten messed up and it was still added. So its a bug that you are exploiting. Guessing you're one of them people that tp out of a dungeon they don't like then relog as to skip the Deserter Debuff. Or used to get a feral or rogue to stealth to the last boss of a dungeon so they can use Have Group Will Travel...