1. June 4, 2015  
    I just died laughing reading this thread so far. Free shameless bump!

2. June 5, 2015  
    wake up in the morning feeling like p-exey
    the girls are rejecting me cuz i ain't so sexy
    got that D ready, up to hit that blind
    gotta carry Neryx, cause im really kind
    Edited: June 5, 2015

3. June 5, 2015  
    wake up in the morning feeling like p-exey
    the girls are rejecting me cuz i ain't so sexy
    got that D ready, up to hit that blind
    gotta carry Neryx, cause im really kind
    gr8 song 9/11

4. June 8, 2015  

5. June 8, 2015  

6. ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

7. We're currently looking for a moderator in Exey's twitch channel to take care of all the plebs spamming Kappa.
    The monthly salary will start at $2000.
    PM Exey's forum account for more information if you happen to be interested.

8. LF arena partner, sickass 3k+ mages have priority, but if you're a ****ty inconsistent person (Neryx for short), i'll take a 1.5k hpal for disc/hpal 2s. Thanks

PS: I'm like..pretty good, also i'm gonna get a strong streaming career and we'll move in together in a million dollar mansion. Neryx blew that chance up cuz he wants to be a farmboy 4lyfe

PSv2: This post is actually quite serious, i cba dealing with this guy so lmk if u wanna get r1 this season (if u wanna do RMP, even better)
    Edited: June 19, 2015

9. LF arena partner, sickass 3k+ mages have priority, but if you're a ****ty inconsistent person (Neryx for short), i'll take a 1.5k hpal for disc/hpal 2s. Thanks

PS: I'm like..pretty good, also i'm gonna get a strong streaming career and we'll move in together in a million dollar mansion. Neryx blew that chance up cuz he wants to be a farmboy 4lyfe

PSv2: This post is actually quite serious, i cba dealing with this guy so lmk if u wanna get r1 this season (if u wanna do RMP, even better)
    Slowly upgrading that PlayStation of yours, eh?

10. When will you q 3s again?
    idk men, once we all show up at the same time, we aint scheduling dat crap ;3

11. July 5, 2015  

12. July 6, 2015  
    Omg inv me to the guild I'm a massive fan of Pshero....

I went vs him in arena once; I crit, he died.

First 123 Last