1. What servers are worth to play?

Hey guys, i want to start playing WoW again and i want to know what servers are worth to play..
    I dont know if to play WOTLK or to give a chance to cata or pand... i want to know if there are important bugs that make the game less enjoyable..

Thank you very much and sorry for my english.

2. Hey guys, i want to start playing WoW again and i want to know what servers are worth to play..
    I dont know if to play WOTLK or to give a chance to cata or pand... i want to know if there are important bugs that make the game less enjoyable..

Thank you very much and sorry for my english.
    You should play wotlk it is better than cata anyway and less bugs i'd say. Mop... you should absolutely not , no way no how play it. Nothing works on it . I've just deleted my char on mop, so wotlk or cata.
    Edited: April 23, 2015

3. Okay thank you, do you think that the raids on Cata are fun like doing ICC or not? Is the Deathwing dungeon up on this server?
    Sorry, i have no idea.

4. Okay thank you, do you think that the raids on Cata are fun like doing ICC or not? Is the Deathwing dungeon up on this server?
    Sorry, i have no idea.
    I have not played Cata on this server so i'm not sure how well they work but from playing both expansions in my opinion wotlk raids were much better. Only raid worth doing in cata is Firelands which is not the end game raid so... dunno. If i were to start again i would do it on wotlk, but that is a matter of taste i guess.

5. "Nothing works" is a hyperbolised statement, bugs are contsantly being fixed. Obviously, the newer the expansion is the more bugs it may see.
    But expansions differ a lot and have their own unique perspective.
    If you grew tired of WotLK don't hesitate to try Cata or MoP :)

6. it's the beauty of multi x-pac pserver's. Jump into an expansion you played the least, if you don't like it after a while go to the next one you played least, etc. With bugs, cata has it's bugs but they are getting fixed so fast now so I assume it's the same for MoP. But as Wrath is their oldest server it obviously has less bugs