1. Hit rating are bugged?

I play with a DK Frost with hit cap (8% + 1% racial) and before the server reset I had something like it, but now i'm missing too much attacks and losing dps.
    Have we a new hit cap?

2. Looking at the bug tracker, there currently isn't anything listed. If you feel like it's a bug, go ahead and make a report.

3. Most known bug on wotlk realms and yet no one reports it.

4. Pretty sure hit is fine. You know, the 8% hit cap is for melee spells. If you're dual wielding, the hard cap is something about 27% and it's not something you should bother having. You will always miss attacks and this is blizzlike.

5. Most known bug on wotlk realms and yet no one reports it.
    Report it yourself if it's a bug.

6. There is an ancient (as in, it was on Molten even before the great core merge a couple of years back) bug where the melee special ability hit cap is closer to 9% than the correct 8%.

I've never seen it fixed, so I assume it's still there.

That said, as dual-wield you should still be missing auto-attacks, due to the dual-wield penalty - as mentioned earlier.

7. the dps loss is due to killing machine proc being fixed, you will always miss some white hits as a dual wielder

8. Looking at the bug tracker, there currently isn't anything listed. If you feel like it's a bug, go ahead and make a report.
    Its reported and confirmed for a while.

http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/2663

9. I play with a DK Frost with hit cap (8% + 1% racial) and before the server reset I had something like it, but now i'm missing too much attacks and losing dps.
    Have we a new hit cap?
    Can you be more specific? What attacks? Remember Pestilence, Icy Touch are "spells" and require 17% spell hit rating. Also dual-wield white attacks will miss, that is ok.
    Do you have Virulence talent? Was boomkin or shadow priest in raid with you?

10. May 5, 2015  
    as i know for melee attacks need 9% and spell is about 14%

11. how much is cap hit raiting for furi war for PVE

12. how much is cap hit raiting for furi war for PVE
    How can people be so brainless?

>Asking this in DK forums
    >Furi
    >raiting
    Kys.

13. Holy mother of necroing, rofl