1. Twinks Multiboxing

I post this in the multiboxing section but I want to know the opinion of the twink community too.

Anyone try multiboxing twinks (19,60, 70, 79 and other lvl's)?

Is it viable as in can you win a bg by yourself or at the very least kill anything you want? Which class would be best for multiboxing in the 19 bracket? 5 hunters? 4 hunters + healer? 5 shamans?

Will the twink community approve of this? or will this be ultra gay even for twinkers?

I know you get hated for being a multiboxer or a twinker by large part of the community and I suppose the hate for doing this will be astronomical but I just want to try new things :p

2. I'm actually just putting the finishing touches on a 5 hunter team for Deathwing 19s. Used to be heavily involved in the twink community on a different private server back in the day (was shut down), and have been playing retail for the last 5 years or so, but with the death of the twink community on retail I thought I'd give it a go here.

Going to put together a mirror team for the other faction too so I can at least flop back and forth, help get queues popping, and hopefully minimize the negativity. During peak time when the brackets busy, I'll just play one toon so that I'm not preventing people from getting in.

I'll let you know how it goes, but my hopes are that there won't be too much rage if I'm not a dick about it and "spread the love".

In terms of the mechanics of it, there will likely be some unique challenges. Especially at 19, the burst to health ratio is high enough that rogues will still be able to pop out and mow down some a couple of your toons quickly, so I'll probably find myself in mid and hugging my graveyard more than I normally would to make it easier to pick up ressing team members.

Hope to get the group into BGs this weekend so I'll let you know how it goes.