1. H or A

Which is better to start playing on?

2. I <3 Alliance. Plus, I always tend to lean towards humans because of their racial which is useful in PvP since you get an extra trinket. I would suggest trying both, maybe start on one and see which side is most active during your time zone.

3. roll whatever side you like, both sides have decent pve/pvp players, both sides doing premades, quests, dungeons and raids, there's no real difference, only racials for most of the part.

maybe start on one and see which side is most active during your time zone
    pretty much this.

4. Need skilled Horde PvPers.
    ^this cause everyone that goes pvp is lame and goes with pally, heroic gurth, and human. So, to win on the horde side... you need to actually have skill :p

Last night we were getting our butts handed to us in AV.... alliance had the WHOLE map, resources were like 390 for alliance and we had 180 left. They let us kill their boss and we won. It was just amazingly bad for the alliance to let us win in that fashion. Everyone in my pre-made group were doing nothing but laughing our butts off lol.

So yes, if you like pvp and are skilled and want a good challenge... come horde, even though alliance has been pretty bad in some of the BG's I have been in. Ran into one really good double pre-made, but other than that... it has been bad.

5. Its simple like always if u want pvp go Alliance if u want pve go horde :)

6. Its simple like always if u want pvp go Alliance if u want pve go horde :)
    It's funny though, in the recruitment thread I'm seeing more PvE guilds on Alliance than Horde. Your argument is based on racials because Horde races have abilities better suited for PvE than Alliance, doesn't mean the entire faction has a more established PvE scene than the other. Quite frankly, I know of more PvP guilds on Horde side than on Alliance and more PvE guilds on Alliance than Horde!

7. It's funny though, in the recruitment thread I'm seeing more PvE guilds on Alliance than Horde. Your argument is based on racials because Horde races have abilities better suited for PvE than Alliance, doesn't mean the entire faction has a more established PvE scene than the other. Quite frankly, I know of more PvP guilds on Horde side than on Alliance and more PvE guilds on Alliance than Horde!
    I agree with the whole, racials dont make a side devouted to one aspect of the game, buut I have to say there are more active PvE guilds on Horde than on Alliance.

8. Roll Horde, full of savages.

9. I agree with the whole, racials dont make a side devouted to one aspect of the game, buut I have to say there are more active PvE guilds on Horde than on Alliance.
    Yeah you could be right, I just based that off of the recruitment thread and it's not like I get to see all the Horde PvE guilds while playing Alliance, but regardless it's still wrong to assume that a faction has more PvE/PvP than the other just because of their racials.

Spoiler: Show
    In PvP it might be more relevant since human racials are vastly superior and having a racial-advantage has more benefit in PvP than in PvE, but the majority of those players play on Warsong rather than Neltharion so, yeah.

10. Yeah you could be right, I just based that off of the recruitment thread and it's not like I get to see all the Horde PvE guilds while playing Alliance, but regardless it's still wrong to assume that a faction has more PvE/PvP than the other just because of their racials.

Spoiler: Show
    In PvP it might be more relevant since human racials are vastly superior and having a racial-advantage has more benefit in PvP than in PvE, but the majority of those players play on Warsong rather than Neltharion so, yeah.
    Yeah quite a few of those guilds are long gone though, same for horde too