1. I know that feels... I play since vannila too... and there vere horrible things like that :D but afther some patch (don't remember... tbc or wotlk) blizz realised too thet word pvp is just a dumb way to satisfy that kind of ppl who have a crap life and want to bully someone b'cuz he was bullyed in school too... :'D I hope you get what I ment
    Don't worry, Blizzard loves people with your mentality, that's why The Alliance and Horde has been on bff terms since WOTLK.
    Team up to save the world yeeeeeeaaah! #peaceonazerothsince2008

2. WOTLK and TBC was not patches...they are expansion that takes years to release.....and only think they change in Wpvp in past 10 years was that they add fly mounts.also in every single expansion after vanilla there have been a PVP zone that is pretty much Wpvp.
    The fact in MOP they make it that you cannot fly till lv 90 and in WOD you cannot fly at all in dreanor and ashran just show that blizzard want to bring back World PvP.they even made mounts that you can fight on in nagrand.
    how cool will be if next step is fighting fly mount:D
    hm... Yes I think that would be awsome... but that kind of wpvp is good... what anoys me the jerks who use the sistem wrong way... when you see someone who can at least turn around when you start a fight that's at least a bit fair... :D I think fair play is the most important... the point isn't that you have the pover to hurt anyone but how you use that power...

3. Don't worry, Blizzard loves people with your mentality, that's why The Alliance and Horde has been on bff terms since WOTLK.
    Team up to save the world yeeeeeeaaah! #peaceonazerothsince2008
    lorewise that was never the main pont to sharpen the conflict between the horde and the alliance... the main pont always was that the Burning crusade and the old god's are coming and Azeroth needs to stand against them... and they realised that it's more easyer than when you fight each others on the battlefield... hot a faceless horror with an axe and LOOK OUT THERE'S A GNOME HIT THAT TOO! :D I hope you got the point...

4. lorewise that was never the main pont to sharpen the conflict between the horde and the alliance... the main pont always was that the Burning crusade and the old god's are coming and Azeroth needs to stand against them... and they realised that it's more easyer than when you fight each others on the battlefield... hot a faceless horror with an axe and LOOK OUT THERE'S A GNOME HIT THAT TOO! :D I hope you got the point...
    Not gonna tread into the realm of fan fiction but don't you think it would've been better if the whole story went darker ala 40K Universe?
    I don't get the point of factions anymore. Why can't we all be friends? :^)

5. Not gonna tread into the realm of fan fiction but don't you think it would've been better if the whole story went darker ala 40K Universe?
    I don't get the point of factions anymore. Why can't we all be friends? :^)
    yes the story goes in the "1 faction direction" :D like the 40k? hm... that's an intresting point of view! btw I don't know how you involved in the story but If you remember the vision of Prophet Velen where whole Azeroth stands against the "darkness" I think that's kinda epic beside there are no "factions" there... :D

6. i remember at last blizzcon some of blizzard stuff members said that now when there is no battlegroups,no arena teams and you can do bg/arena crossserver, next step will be cross faction.so yes it seems like blizzard want to make horde and alliance more and more friendly.
    i kinda miss the days when you was able to make chars only of 1 faction.if you had horde char you had to delete it to make alliance one.they chance that in 3.2 i think.

7. i remember at last blizzcon some of blizzard stuff members said that now when there is no battlegroups,no arena teams and you can do bg/arena crossserver, next step will be cross faction.so yes it seems like blizzard want to make horde and alliance more and more friendly.
    i kinda miss the days when you was able to make chars only of 1 faction.if you had horde char you had to delete it to make alliance one.they chance that in 3.2 i think.
    Yeah they added the option in with race / faction / looking change options! :D Hm... I kinda miss that too!

First 12