1. World PvP... Good or Bad?

Hi guys! I was killed a few days ago by a very kind #popcdchargebladestormskill warrior while I was crafting at the Hill in vale of the four winds on sargeras... And Afther I took revenge and raped him to death I was wandering... why is this thing is good for anyone? How can this could be good for any normal ppl in the world?

How can someone have fun in killing an afker or a low lvl char how can that be good to kill someone who farming and have low lvl or just doing dayli quests? how the hell can it be good to feel afther you killed something that cannot resist? That's not pvp... that's just simply covard...

Why the hell someone go and starts to farm the lows?

I think we all know that feel when you're in a quest or in farming and you doing stuff peacfuly and some jerk strikes in and kills you and laughing at his own s*t like a monkey. Just why?

What do you guys think about world pvp? I don't speak about those big pvp raids in hillsbrad or stv in the old times... I speak about this covardness what is realy usual on this server... What do you think? Is it a good thing you can kill someone who is crafting afking or just simply cannot resist in pve gear and anything or is it a bad thing and you're not like that a*holes?

Write down your opinion! ty!

2. The whole point of a PvP server is just about that, world pvp ganking etc... you can join BGs while on a PvE server, maybe you should find some PvE server then,

on a PvP realm you can attack almost everywhere not just in BGs, and thats what I like about it.

3. but why is that good for you to kill someone who cannot resist? you didn't answered the question It isn't that good to attack someone who can challange you right? :) that's not that funny... at least not for the less skilled players like some of you in here... :D

4. And Afther I took revenge and raped him to death
    It sounds like it satisfied u to take ur revenge so after all it wasnt that bad.

5. but why is that good for you to kill someone who cannot resist? you didn't answered the question It isn't that good to attack someone who can challange you right? :) that's not that funny... at least not for the less skilled players like some of you in here... :D
    It doesnt matter if the enemy can resist or not. Its the other faction so it needs to die. After all its horde vs alliance. If there was no warr between the factions WoW would be super boring...

6. It is intresting what every MMORPG (Wow, Aion, SWTOR, RIFT) what i tried have this kind of , i would say, bull****. To be able as full geared lvl 90 to atack lvl 20 - lvl 85 (even 89) is not PvP. It is 90lPwkllP (90 lvl player will kill low lvl player) :P becuse even in theory low lvl cant kill lvl 90.
    Example hunter with spirit bond or warrior with second wind heals 5k ever 2/1 sec. Even if u stand afk a lvl 89 wont be able to kill u. Other example if lvl 20 attack lvl 90 he will miss 80-90% attacks.
    To permit combat where there is no any chanse (even theoretical) for win for one side is stupid and illogical, makes no sense except if game makers wants that u can harass and bully other ppl. (Who knows. Maybe game makers was bullied in school when they was kids so they made game when u can bully others XD ).
    I dont get it why is made like this. If u ask me it should be made that for example +10 lvl players cant attack u (same as PvP off) but u can atack them if u want. Point is that in PvP combat both sides should have some chanse for win.
    But what can u do about it. It is how it is... Maybe in future they will change something about it.

7. I think turn off / turn on pvp would be fair enough... It works for many many servers...

8. You're basically playing a game about a war between alliance and horde, so yeah, alliance should kill horde whatever their level is and vice versa

9. The point of the matter is that world PvP is not and will never be insane as it used to be 2-3 years back.

10. The point of the matter is that world PvP is not and will never be insane as it used to be 2-3 years back.
    You mean 4-5.

World PvP is fun,I like it honestly tho to be fair I have a certain code,I don't kill low level people,afkers etc.

11. It sounds like it satisfied u to take ur revenge so after all it wasnt that bad.
    people usually send gifts to someone who causes some trouble for them :/
    ofc we take revenge,but your kind is who starts the fight and cries after getting raped

12. will you enjoy ganking and camping other players or not is a opinions some people do some not.you cannot force your opinion to others.
    we play a faction base game where whole story lane is about the war between 2 faction.if you cannot attack enemy faction players game will feel really weird.
    also i cant believe someone complain about world PvP and ganking in MOP.you need to see vanilla WOW where you try to reach your dungeon entry for 2 hours but you cant because on the way there is 20 rogues camping.

13. will you enjoy ganking and camping other players or not is a opinions some people do some not.you cannot force your opinion to others.
    we play a faction base game where whole story lane is about the war between 2 faction.if you cannot attack enemy faction players game will feel really weird.
    also i cant believe someone complain about world PvP and ganking in MOP.you need to see vanilla WOW where you try to reach your dungeon entry for 2 hours but you cant because on the way there is 20 rogues camping.
    I know that feels... I play since vannila too... and there vere horrible things like that :D but afther some patch (don't remember... tbc or wotlk) blizz realised too thet word pvp is just a dumb way to satisfy that kind of ppl who have a crap life and want to bully someone b'cuz he was bullyed in school too... :'D I hope you get what I ment

14. I know that feels... I play since vannila too... and there vere horrible things like that :D but afther some patch (don't remember... tbc or wotlk) blizz realised too thet word pvp is just a dumb way to satisfy that kind of ppl who have a crap life and want to bully someone b'cuz he was bullyed in school too... :'D I hope you get what I ment
    WOTLK and TBC was not patches...they are expansion that takes years to release.....and only think they change in Wpvp in past 10 years was that they add fly mounts.also in every single expansion after vanilla there have been a PVP zone that is pretty much Wpvp.
    The fact in MOP they make it that you cannot fly till lv 90 and in WOD you cannot fly at all in dreanor and ashran just show that blizzard want to bring back World PvP.they even made mounts that you can fight on in nagrand.
    how cool will be if next step is fighting fly mount:D
    Edited: April 25, 2015

12 Last