1. Frostwolf 19 TWINKS

Imma make this forum post about the Twink that are known to me. PM if you have twink to ill put it on the list
    These are all lvl 19

Players:

Alliance
    Twunk
    Naurnith
    Eggmuffin
    Tipper
    Hatter
    Xddwarfshammy

Horde
    Xdjudge
    Xdtrollshammy
    Preistshurt

Guilds

Alliance
    Nineteen (Gm = Twunk)

Horde
    Twink (Gm = Xdjudge)

Contact me through a forums message to get you're name here.
    Please spread the word so we can get a working community.

2. I would like to add that long term I want see this become a large twinking community within molten/warmane.
    I'm really looking forward to not having to wait 30 minutes in queue. Also, eventually making some kind of ladder to scrim on once we get enough players involved would be nice.
    (Tipper, Xdjudge)

3. If we have enough players we can manage our que's and balance out both factions because than we can do this stuf :)

4. did this really take 3 different posts, 2 new threads, and a whole new name?

5. did this really take 3 different posts, 2 new threads, and a whole new name?
    My original thread was just asking about twinks on frostwolf :x

this is more of an organization of it i suppose.

DBGHOST0
    I'm shocked the foolish drake guy isn't among the ranks if he's there.
    on sarge ras he was the only 19 to have over 700 honor kills hopefully he makes a comeback.

There need to be mop transfers

7. I'm shocked the foolish drake guy isn't among the ranks if he's there.
    on sarge ras he was the only 19 to have over 700 honor kills hopefully he makes a comeback.

Lmao that would be awesome

8. Lmao that would be awesome
    He he's not kidding, for a 19 without heirlooms, he kicked ***. I fought him when he was on Neltharion long time ago and before we lost Stormstout. On Neltharion it was a bit unfair for he had tbc gear, on Stormstout, he was a classic 19 hunter who hit fairly hard, he dropped 4-5 people at a time, some days the lowbies win, other days it is chaos, and due to his nature people just run from him, ganking doesn't seem to stop him tho. He is a lvl 70 twink on Sargeras named Cerbrius, who was also friends with a few other twinks there, and help them out.

We called him Drake The Jerk for a reason on nelth, the only player to easily piss off a high level and dismantle members of the midwinter guild.

I'm shocked the foolish drake guy isn't among the ranks if he's there.

Drake, aka motion or drake the jerk is too much lol. He sent me long lvl 19 twink highlight video of him kicking butt, me and hero never got the chance to upload, probably we should.
    He may come back, hes probably on sargeras, him and Cerbs act the same way, probably the same person. If 19s want a real challenge, then this guy is a MUST for Frostwolf, with classic gear he hits hard when we were on Stormstout.
    The video I mention was his debut, he said his guild master gave him 3 days to rack up kills, he ended up with 100+ kills, one including a DK, had an ice ray in hand and was a headhunter, he literally kept quest item heads.
    He goes by the name Cerbrius on Sargeras' Fay's Enterprise and was and still is discouraged about 19s and also about lack of 70s on the realm, he can be spotted in hellfire, outland trying to kill off the world boss.
    Seesh now I remember the countless fights I had with him :P, he was literally the face of New Twink Nation for a lowbie.

Cerbrius=Drake you can tell by his stupid jokes and response lol.

From Stormstout before hermes

DBGHOST0
    Nice. But it could be overkill for the twinks on alliance side if he discovers the 19 bracket here. If drake was indeed Neltharion's Drakedup, then there is going to be a huge contender in the battlegrounds. He does not give up easily. I did see a cerbrius on sargeras.

On stormsout the Midwinter guild did complain about him and attempt to gank him but like I said. Give up does not exist in him. Man ally 90s at the time enjoyed him destroying alliance players.

10. Anybody up for organized twink bouts at Gurubashi Arena?
    (no weapon exploit users, of course.)

11. Hey Im in the process of gearing a 19 monk.
    IGN - Moans

12. I currently have a priest at 19 that I'm considering twinking. How active are you guys though?

13. Ill be very active as long as there is another person to **** around with. :D

14. Some of us went back to neltharion to do 19s. whoever mention Drake (Draked), is he on Frostwolf now, just letting you know. He is the doppelgänger of Talset on neltharion, only more annoying. Glad to see I am separate from my rival once again lol, he is YOUR problem now, well for the Alliance players.

He had a video he wanted me and Haytham, retired molten player, to upload for him, I may as well do it just to show people who he truly is.

15. Hey Im in the process of gearing a 19 monk.
    IGN - Moans
    Add friend > Moans >

12 Last