1. LvL 74 twinking or lvl 79 twinking?

I've been wondering wouldn't lvl 79 be better because you can use lvl 79 cata 300ilvl greens an dtheir cheap.

http://www.strawpoll.me/4202485

2. If you are on MoP, i'd recomment to stay at Lvl 74, since bg's go from lvl 70 to 74, and People tend to go more to lvl 74. There were almost no bg's at 75-79 b4 FKIN HERMES, so there probably aren't and won't be any for now. So yeah long story short stay at 74.

3. I'm on Sageras I am at the peak of lvl 74 and so far the poll at 50% at both
    I ask on global and 2 guys said lvl 79 cuz the items
    And do you know if there are any twinking guilds on sageras horde and alliance?

4. I'm on Sageras I am at the peak of lvl 74 and so far the poll at 50% at both
    I ask on global and 2 guys said lvl 79 cuz the items
    And do you know if there are any twinking guilds on sageras horde and alliance?
    Well, Twinking is pretty much dead right now on both mop Servers at all Brackets (except 19 maybe). We are working to slowly bring back 70-74 bracket to life, and I don't know anyone that twinks at lvl 79. Don't do It for the items, your toon will end up in a lifeless bracket if you go at lvl 79 right now. As for guilds, there aren't any right now on Sargeras for twinks, I'm planning on making one but I need other people to sign and create it. So yeah, if you ever have time, we could create a Guild for 74's twinks on Alliance side, my Dk name is Kadirovz.