1. [Guide] Breakyaneckx 2850+ info/macros

So basically alot of people that's been watching my stream has been asking for macros for enhancement shamans and I decide to post some of them in a pastebin for the public!

I will also write a more detailed guide for multiple comps including: Enh/ret, Enh/disc, Enh/hpal, Enh/mage, Turbocleave and Destro/enh/healer later, work is still in progress.

So here's the pastebin for the macros (will be updated frequently as I will cover all 3 Shaman speccs over time)

http://pastebin.com/VxdttLJQ Most Enhance macros

http://pastebin.com/bgyWY9Sk Mixed macro's more specifically totem and stocasting macros

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Coming guides. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    ENHANCE+DISC: *will update a guide here soon*
    Enhance+Hunter*will update a guide here soon*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GEAR <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(Experienced players should already be familiar with this)

Basically we start out with gearing and such, I personally prefer going with the following stats as shaman

10-25% armorpenetration (You can go for more if you face alot of plate teams, you can experiment with this)

Minimum 10% haste for damage output and most importantly faster purging, I usually run 10-20% depending on my mmr and comp.

Spellpenetration 135 depending on your gear setup and what you prefer to prioritize.

Hitrating should be either 135(4%ish) as Draenei, or 164(5%ish) as any other race

You can try out different types of gemming and and enchanting, whatever floats your boat but I suggest for most comps

Red sockets: 40ap/20arp depending on what teams you face at your current rating.

Yellow sockets: 20ap/10resi, or 20ap/10 haste, alternatively 20 haste if you want to hit the 10% purge cap and don't have haste offparts

Blue: either three 25spellpen gems or four 25spellpen gems.

Meta: 42ap 10% stun reduction if you are anything else than orc, if you are orc on the other half, you should use the 21agi 3% crit one

Enchants: Back/Cloak 35 spell pen(always).
    Enchants: Legs 75ap 22crit, alternatively the 40 resil+stamina.
    Enchants: Shoulder 40ap 15 resil.
    Enchants: Chest 20 resil(always)
    Enchants: Bracer 50ap (always)
    Enchants: Mainhand should always be Berserking(400ap proc)
    Enchants: Off-hand could be either titanium weapon chain or black magic, alternatively Executioner.
    Enchants: Gloves/hands: 44 AP, or 20 hit but I suggest 44ap.
    Enchants: Boots Tuskarr's Vitality (15stam+movespeed) or 32ap(up to you).
    Enchants Belt obviously Belt buckle.

So you should be around 1000-1400 resil, depending on rating and experience and what comps you are playing.
    Always: either 4% or 5% hit!
    Optional: 10% armorpen (or even more)
    Mandatory minumum: 10% haste (I prefer 10-20%)
    Always: 110/135 spellpenetration.
    Around: 5300-6100 Attackpower (depending on if you are wrathful or relentless and if you prioritize resi/haste or arp.

Now to trinkets:

Free trinkets: I advice you to get either Deaths verdict (death's choice), Coments fall or battlemasters with attackpower.

The 1630/honor trinkets: I would go for either Herkuml/Deathbringer's Will/Deaths Verdict, I prefer DBW.

Usually when you're playing double dps you want to have atleast 1200 resilience and Bauble of true blood, especially if you're playing beastcleave.

If you're playing with a disc I'd say anywhere from 950-1100 resi and with high armorpenetration.

If you're playing with a holypala I'd advice you to wear 900-1200 depending on rating resi and pve weapons with swappable pvp 1h+shield, max ARP here.

With a rogue there are mutliple setups, either full glass cannon 900 resi and max ap/arp or the safer alternative with 1.2k+ resi.

With a mage I would say 1200+ resi and Herkuml trinket and make your mage wear Bauble.

With a shadowpriest same story as with mage just go lower resi, like 1050.

With a retri I would say 1100 resi, make him wear a bauble and you use either Deaths choice or DBW.

With a balance druid I would say 1100 resi, you wear the bauble since your druid needs the solace most games.

I'll update this furthermore when I have time,

2. June 1, 2015  
    Hitrating should be either 135(4%ish) as Draenei, or 164(5%ish) as any other race
    As far i know u can get also 6% hit chance if u dont wanna miss against nightelfs and rets.
    Enchants: Chest 20 resil(always)
    I would rather use +10 to all stats for chest.
    +10 stamina +10 int +10 agi +10 strength= 31attackpower, 0,1 crit and 100hp
    If its necessary to compensate the 20 lost resilience u can use a resilience gem. After all u will gain more stats...
    Enchants: Mainhand should always be Berserking(400ap proc)
    Enchants: Off-hand could be either titanium weapon chain or black magic, alternatively Executioner.
    Why not double Berserker?! The effect stacks.
    I wouldnt use a TBC enchant like Executioner because 400 ap is just better than 120 arp.
    Now to trinkets:
    Free trinkets: I advice you to get either Deaths verdict (death's choice), Coments fall or battlemasters with attackpower.
    The 1630/honor trinkets: I would go for either Herkuml/Deathbringer's Will/Deaths Verdict, I prefer DBW.
    Imo the best trinket is by far STS HC.
    10-25% armorpenetration (You can go for more if you face alot of plate teams, you can experiment with this)
    Red sockets: 40ap/20arp depending on what teams you face at your current rating.
    Is it really worth to stack arp?
    Attack power grants u physical dmg, spell dmg and healing power while arp grants u only physical dmg.
    Even against plate enemys im curious if arp can beat ap in terms of dmg.

3. June 1, 2015  
    As far i know u can get also 6% hit chance if u dont wanna miss against nightelfs and rets.
    I would rather use +10 to all stats for chest.
    +10 stamina +10 int +10 agi +10 strength= 31attackpower, 0,1 crit and 100hp
    If its necessary to compensate the 20 lost resilience u can use a resilience gem. After all u will gain more stats...
    Why not double Berserker?! The effect stacks.
    I wouldnt use a TBC enchant like Executioner because 400 ap is just better than 120 arp.
    Imo the best trinket is by far STS HC.
    Is it really worth to stack arp?
    Attack power grants u physical dmg, spell dmg and healing power while arp grants u only physical dmg.
    Even against plate enemys im curious if arp can beat ap in terms of dmg.
    120 arp from executioner is worth in rare cases with the amount of plate teams in 2s on Blackrock.

the 10 stat gem is optional, i would much rather use it in a ring/helm for a better socket bonus than in chest.

STS is not available on Blackrock.

ARP is without a doubt the best stat to stack in 2s with the amount of plate teams currently, you're free to do 10 games on blackrock and prove me wrong Kappa.

For 2s arp is superior. for 3s a combination of arp and haste is superior and in soloque max haste with a pinch of attackpower is superior, i've tested this out during hundreds of games.

And double berserking isn't that great, 400 ap isn't that much compared to 250 haste from BM, which is ALOT since it procs on your first shock anyway 9/10.

4. June 1, 2015  
    the 10 stat gem is optional, i would much rather use it in a ring/helm for a better socket bonus than in chest.
    I ment the +10 stat enchant for chest.
    STS is not available on Blackrock.
    It is available but as far i know only the HC version so its item level is too high to use it in arena :/

Ill test arp again. I dont like the fact that i lose sp when i replace ap with arp but maybe its worth it against plate enemys...

Meta: 42ap 10% stun reduction if you are anything else than orc, if you are orc on the other half, you should use the 21agi 3% crit one
    The 10% stun reduction from the meta doesnt stack with the orc racial or why dont u use it as orc?
    Edited: June 1, 2015

5. June 1, 2015  
    Orc racial does stack with meta and STS isn't usable in arenas. only up to 264 ilvl in arena and i wouldnt use the 10 stat enchant on any character ever, rather have 20 resi
    Edited: June 1, 2015

6. June 1, 2015  
    So why not the stun reduction meta as orc? I mean, 25% less stun duration is better than 15%...

About the +10 stat enchant: Keep in mind that u dont get only 10 agi from it. U get also 10 int and 10 strength which gives u additional 20 attack power.
    After all 30 ap, 0,1crit and 10 stamina sounds better to me than 20 resilience.
    Anyway, the difference is super minor....

7. June 1, 2015  
    because its enough to prevent kidney sap if you have 15% imo, just my preference