1. Where are we? Where are we going?A Honest Journal of Ajore

Hello everybody, I'm writing this because maybe I can pull a few interest and never want to offend someone else;

I've been playing Sargeras for couple week and I must confess that it's really frustriting. As I said, didn't mean to offend anyone.
    I'm aware of scripting whole world is not easy,yet situation now really bad and wanted to share my opinions.

I'll not talk about WotLK (coz it was totally awesome and gave me all wanted which blizz would give.
    When I started Cataclysm first,game fluence was so perfect,yes there were bugs but they didn't bother me.I leveled 2 character with quests and when I found a buggy one I said "hmm,that's bugged,well anyway" and then keep continue. After that I leveled my characters via dungeons and availability of dungeons was so good,when I couldn't find I did close my gap with quests easly.After 60 everything had become much easier.

When reached 85,yes there were lots of bugged places but we had chance to farm our reps and items via hc and etc.And I remember pretty well there were enough quest in Ulduum to make Ramhaken exalted. Anyway PvE of game was satisfying,we had chance to do most of things to be ready for PvE keep continue to raids and bla bla.

About PvP, I remember there were only 3 bg's but after a while that increased and plurality of bg's won't bother people (even If I was a Horde and we do now horde never win :P)
    Yet, lots of content in Cataclysm was satistying people,coz it had give every content to keep continue even not all of them ready.

And here comes the MoP one, I know wipe push us a few year early and cause loss of all that work,and I'm pretty sure that was discouraging for developers.

However when I started MoP and started quest and found really bad things,npc's won't their places, quests won't end and list keep going. After that did try dungeons and learn Cavern closed Ragefire closed, and the open ones nearly impracticable, I will not count rdf leave/enter dungeon bug, coz it's whole other world.Then return questing, seeking working quests and get level.

Finally made it till 90 and seek for dungeons yet bugs hit me in the eye, trying to do dailies or quests for rep. npcs won't there,bugs and things and things shot me in my knee. Even professions are hard now finding pve items is much harder.
    Now I'm doing full time PvP, missing pve part and keep playing between only 3 bg affect me not so well, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.In few week, to be honestly Sargeras is more like a pvp server with missing contents.

I'm not a cryer, " oh hamburger molten,dying warmane" etc. etc. I won't say that, because I have faith in this community, I know you're trying as much as you can. And there is always a reason I choose Molten because of it's quality. You did pretty awesome jobs before and I know you'll do in future. But please be faster.
    I feel that I need to write this after today's mysterious collecting bugs in quests and gathering professions. I'm stuck a few quests coz I look like collecting them but nothing drops.
    Waiting for more improving and wishes my best regards.Sorry for long post and wondering what are your opinions.
    Edited: April 25, 2015

2. "trying to do dailies or quests for rep. npcs won't there,bugs and things and things shot me in my knee."

consider playing skyrim?

seriously though, there are so many better games out there, maybe try playing something different for a while then come back

3. To be honest, I miss WoW's PvP that's why I keep going ^_^ I just wanted to point a few thing coz situation now we're dealing unfortunatelly not welcoming beside pushing people. "I always proud of my server", seeing it in first place in vote sites etc. etc. and want to proud of now,but I don't want to say lies, I can't at the moment.