1. Info on Nelth

Yo guise!

I just came back to WoW from a really long break, played here previously, and I really don't know how much the server improved since.
    So I'd like to know how playable is it bug wise. I am mainly interested in PvE content (last time I checked the low level dungeons were not available).
    Also how bugged the more complex-scripted quests are? Can you level to 85 without having problems with bugged quests?
    Last question: Should I invest time in leveling to 85 and then commit to endgame PvE or it's a waste of time?

Off: I noticed there was this new design and namechange and also server wipe, but couldn't find the reason for it on the forums.

Thanks for the answers, kindest sires!

Peace!
    Edited: April 25, 2015

2. Not much has changed, you can hit 85 w/o too much hassle. Most low level dungeons are still closed, but the end game part is doing great. More fixes are getting thrown out fairly quickly, Hour Of Twilight dungeon is scheduled to be here in a few weeks, we already have WoE now. Definately worth giving it a shot. And the whole wipe was a corrupted member hacking the database, so we all had to start from scratch, but we had every single coin refunded so thats nice, and then after getting back on our feet we merged with AT and became Warmane.