1. Funky look man i respect you but you are wrong here. So you said there hasn't bis gear for shaman its true in half. So there has 3 items in shaman gear where you can switch depends from encounter. It's trinkets and weapon. About weapons shaman has 3 choose: Royal, Trauma and Valanyr. I'll start with Valanyr - no everyone can allow yourself to have it. After molten wipe you need to know this. Second Trauma. So useless. Only thing good in this is SP and yellow socket nothing else. For all LOD with 35% chain heal and 30 % HW statistic of my recount it procs onyl 1 time and it was about 15k healing done (i give for example LOD fight because it's longest fight and i can see better how trauma manages). And we reach Royal. SP, crit, haste all what shaman needs. So now trinkets. There has 4 choose of trinkets where you can switch depends from boss fight. Rs trinket, solace, Abacus and trinket from frost emblems (i don't see the point to look other trinkets at). What about rest gear. Set, fingers, neck, feet, waist, back and etc. you think that there has replacement ? LoL if you think this. For last i can tell you it's not about shaman items or gear its about guild. Every guild has their own playstyle. You are in Aurora from too much years and you should know this. For example try to play in other guild with different playstyle from yours and we will talk again. Personaly for almost all encounters i use Royal + Glowing + Solace only for Valitria i switch trinkets depends from my job. If i'm raid healer Glowing + Solace, if i'm on the boss from outside Solace + frost emblem's trinket if i'm on the boss and collect stacks Abacus + Glowing.
    im not wrong. you just proved it by saying there is other gear to swap to thus proving my point that a BiS list is impossible to compile in an overall sense for every ICC and RS encounter. i dint say everyone can get valynar... i cant read what you are talking about with LoD and the 35% thing as its written in english poorly so im sorry but i cant make heads or tails of that.

There has 4 choose of trinkets where you can switch depends from boss fight.
    For last i can tell you it's not about shaman items or gear its about guild.
    you were on the right path. then you changed your mind and started to say it depends on the guild? guilds mean nothing. its all boss encounter based. every guild does every boss the same except for a few minor details. just because a guild does HLK a different way is that going to mean you should focus more on AoE healing? no bc there is hardly any AoE healing on LK. you will still do more direct heals. it does not change what the boss does as in terms of damage. even for example if you had no Hpal on PP or BQL and you were forced to heal that spot, would you change to a better single target build? no. because chain heal will effectively take care of those tanks and when it does not (which would be rare at best) you have plenty to top them up with while continuing your CH spam. Guilds? thats not even an excuse. please dont use it. guilds dont change the mechanics of a boss.

Personaly for almost all encounters i use Royal + Glowing + Solace only for Valitria i switch trinkets depends from my job. If i'm raid healer Glowing + Solace, if i'm on the boss from outside Solace + frost emblem's trinket if i'm on the boss and collect stacks Abacus + Glowing.
    again. you just proved my point that there is no one and only BiS list. you say you swap. i mean you literally just said in that quote and the ones above that,that you DO swap....you said you swap.... every good resto shaman swaps gear pieces which has been my argument since day 1.

there are other options at trinket as well as the 4 you mentioned. u can use the haste dps one (CTS) as well as show of faith. now people may question those options but ive seen them perform very well in certain situations. so id say a total of 6 different trinkets. there are only 2 weapons (until trauma gets fixed). 3 different totem possibilities and up to 3 different specs that can be swapped to depending on the boss fight (although i hate the 3rd spec) shamans are by far the most versatile healers in the game. they can fill any role needed. so to sit there and say there is only 1 BiS list and 1 Spec and all that is just complete nonsense garbage some scrub will tell you. I have not raided with a good resto shaman in nearly 2 years yet ive had to hear tons of claims about people being the best only to raid with them and realize they suck and get gkicked. there is average, there is good, and then there is pro. all i see is average everywhere. so when people post crap about there being a BiS list i want to correct them in order to help them be better. not to be a dick.

2. Funky bro sorry but you are an unique O_o. Now i want from you to read your post again and to see how much time you contradict yourself. Most strike was this: On my post "For last i can tell you it's not about shaman items or gear its about guild." you answered "you were on the right path." then you posted this "Guilds? thats not even an excuse. please dont use it. guilds dont change the mechanics of a boss. " Are you sure that guild don't change mehanic of the boss ? About your unprepared post like most times. Yes i said that i change trinkets only for 1 bos. Pls dude dont be stupid the change of trinkets its not new bis gear. And if you read my post careful you will see that i said that "only items where you can switch depends from encounter are weapon and trinkets" Really start use this brain finally. There hasn't different bis gears for shaman and never will be again ill repeat and i hope this time you will understand this ONLY WEAPON (even for weapon i said that in all cases you are limited to royal only) and TRINKETS are possable option for changing = THIS IS NOT BIS GEAR. About your again unprepared post for mechanic of the encounters. Yes you CAN'T change mechanic or the idea of the boss BUT you CAN change your raid view, tactic and raid position with what you can change all raid damage taking or with few words always you can manipulate every boss this is something what depends from the guild. If i back again on trinkets. Even i can say there has own trinkets for every encounter for every different shaman. Opposite on your view point ill talk about GTS for example.So Ok im sure with you that actually effect of GTS is not useful for every encounter but dont forget that GTS gains maximum SP than other trinkets what make it OP for every encounter. Other option is to replace it for any trinkets what gain you more mana regen. So what if some shaman dont need more mana regen because he is OP on mana he heal properly and dont need this bonus mana regen he prefers more SP. Same logic with abacus. So everyone has his own tactic for resto shaman where he feel himself comfortable. For that i said tirnkets mainly are optional from all your gear but this dont make new bis gear for shaman. You can manipulate your stats with gems and enchants but dont tell me there has second bis hands or feet or bracer or what ever you want just TRINKETS. And trust me trinkets reflect on 2 stats (SP and mana regen) and 1 question "does this shaman need more mana regen with solace or lunar dust or he prefers more SP because he is good with his mana manage". Because from these 4 trinkets where i indicated up only GTS and Abacus has effects what for real increase your healing other Solace and Lunar Dust are mana regen orientated. Abacus is totaly RNG depends. 1 proc every 45s even it can proc on hull hp target = 0 healing for you. So the dilemma here is what you will prefer from your trinkets - max mana regen, max SP or balanced. Now do you understand what i mean at least and for real. You cant come and tell me that i need to change this trinket for this boss because its better for me after i have too much expirience with shaman in so much guilds on so much Lods or RSs where i did my own tactic where i feel myself max comfortable without need to switch any item. I remember before long time on any my post you said GTS is useless for LOD. So ill explain you why its not useless. Sometimes GTS can save any infest in situation when your dpriest in raid is fail or he is grabbed from valkyres. I play in style "i must be prepared for all possable what can happens in this encounter what RNG allows me". Yes for real effect in theory is not so impressive on LOD but you cant look in future to see your RNG. Gz for your second realm first LOD but tell me for real with how much alieve ppl you did it and why they was less 10 ppl. Who was responsible for this because dont tell me you are not. you are leader and leader always is responsible for his raid mistakes. Dont tell me we was with low gs im 100 sure everyone from you was >= 6k gs and trust me 6k gs is enough to kill lod easy if everyone knows how to play with his class. I hope you finally feel me. Because im sure both thinking for same but 1 talk for apples 2 for pears
    Edited: October 14, 2015

3. that sir is a wall of text from hell. srsly.

add some quotes in or paragraphs...jesus

if you think guilds really do things that differently to force a change in boss mechanics then you have a lot to learn. most if not all guilds do things exactly the same as others with a few slight adjustments. regardless you proved the point i was making again by again saying you swap gear for bosses. Did i say anywhere about swapping hands or feet? nope. please dont put words in my mouth. There are however pieces of other gear that will give you more spell power crit over others (since everyone goes super haste madness) which can be helpful for more throughput on non AoE damage bosses. Or getting the same gear you already have, as in getting 2 sets of resto tier, and gemming them for spell power is another option. this is the problem with most every shaman i see. they think 1 spec and 1 set of gear is god for every boss everywhere. which could not be further from the truth.

im not reading all that mess. just know this, i havent seen a good resto sham in over a year since yuvie, grizzle, and narwein quit (on DW and rag). hell i havent seen even decent. all i see is people claiming to be a god at rsham and then pulling 6-8k hps when healing with decent players and a decent guild and casting the wrong spells at the wrong time. im all for discussion and theorycrafting but i cant beat ignorance out of people.
    Edited: October 15, 2015

4. No man you are in totally wrong position. I dont want to argue with you or ignore your opinion i just want to show that you are not GOD on wotlk or best strategist and never will be and just to listen sometimes any other ppl instead your voice. Hm for me you are just good player and thats all nothing else nothing special. I told you before you are so much time in one guild and lead it and just you forget for some "different" expirience from that. How ffs to see other good shamans or what class you want after you haven't this point of view like leader. All your expirience in molten is just leading of one guild with your rullz and your brain but that dont means you are best leader or best guild. Wotlk as all is so so comersial expansion even all noobs started to kill LOD or RS without problem. Ok you did realm first LOD 2 times i do world first Ragnaros 10hc with 5 man in cata and when i say world first i mean ****ing world first NOT warmane first with 100% fully scripted ragnaros. I have a lot of funny raids in wotlk like LK 10n with 5 man. Rotface 10n with 3 man, Halion 10n with 5 man not because i want to show something just because i want to do something different just do not get bored from this so so easy expansion. If 3rd person who never played wow before see us, he just will say its same to see how 10 years kids argue for CS 1.5 or 1.6 who is better O_o. I think this must talk you that may be im not braindead ****** or what you think about everyone with different from your opinion. Wotlk is so comersial that with every gear just to have 4 parts from resto gear you can do every boss without problem if you have some brain and properly healing and you start to argue with me about bis bis bis wtf man. On every post and i dont talk only for my posts you are in opposition to almost all ppl here explain me why? This is not warmane before 3-4 years when really there has 2 max 3 guilds from all realms where did LOD or RS 25hc. Now every guild with some decent skill kill it without problem. With 1 or 2 or 3 wipes doesnt matter - its kill. We really can argue non stop for all but for real i dont see the point from this. As i said you are "apple", im "pear"

5. there is no true BiS list. its all boss dependent. any good player knows that. you will find yourself swapping gear and specs a lot on your shaman when doing H modes.
    Thank you. You are a very smart man. I play a restoration shammy and frankly I hate having Mp5 on my gear I would rather take haste and crit over Mp5 any day anyway in 25 man raids mana is never an issue.

6. There are definite BiS lists for healers. Emphasis on /lists/. There is none singular BiS list for healers. I believe that`s what Funky`s trying to say.

7. Ofc there hasn't total BiS gear for resto shaman. Every "bis" is individual for every shaman depends from him. For example some ppl like to play with mail hands with haste and mana regen other with leather with crit and haste. Problem wasn't in this. Problem was he wants to prove me that to be good resto shaman you need to change your gear almost for every boss what is not true. The guild plays very very important role in this too. If your guild is middle with no so good dps ofc you will need some gear with more mana regen or balance mana regen with crit so your mana can survive for longer from customary fights and opposite if your guild is really high end with very great dps ofc you will choose more crit than mana regen. All is depends. But funky just dont uderstand this and ofc he never will understand. Im sure if he goes only for 1 raid in other good guild he just will wipe like total noob because he dont know what is this. When a player has seen diffrent tactics with different guilds and different playstyle (because for funky boss mechanic is only one what is true but as i said you can manipulate every boss as you want) for me this is a true player not this who almost 5 years lead 1 guild with only 1 view over all. And if you ask me and ask all realms and every guild they just will tell you: "Yes man i know Aurora they are total robots like machines and they spend me 3k dkp because i went to WC for 30 secs during our ICC 25hc grun and i just left with ROFL"
    Edited: October 24, 2015

8. But funky just dont uderstand this and ofc he never will understand. Im sure if he goes only for 1 raid in other good guild he just will wipe like total noob because he dont know what is this. When a player has seen diffrent tactics with different guilds and different playstyle (because for funky boss mechanic is only one what is true but as i said you can manipulate every boss as you want) for me this is a true player not this who almost 5 years lead 1 guild with only 1 view over all. And if you ask me and ask all realms and every guild they just will tell you: "Yes man i know Aurora they are total robots like machines and they spend me 3k dkp because i went to WC for 30 secs during our ICC 25hc grun and i just left with ROFL"
    Ah yes, Ad-hominem. This 'discussion' is truly dead.

9. Ignore the stuff Jendah said, he's simply clueless.

The BiS list is the following:

Head: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=51247
    Neck: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50700
    Shoulders: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=51245
    Cloak: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=54583pico park
    Chest: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=51249
    Bracers: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=54584
    Gloves: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=54560
    Waist: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=54587
    Legs: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=51246
    Boots: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50699
    Rings: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50664 and http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50400
    Trinkets: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=47059 and http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=54589
    Weapon: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50734
    Shield: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50616
    Relic: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50464

Gem spellpower and haste. The meta gem is: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=41401

Enchants:

Get spellpower crit on both head and shoulders, haste on cloak, 10 mp5 on chest, spellpower on bracers and gloves, eternal belt buckle on waist, spellpower stamina on legs, tuskarr's vitality on boots, spellpower on weapon and intellect on shield.

Glyphs:

Major: Glyph of Chain Heal, Glyph of Healing Wave and Glyph of Earthliving Weapon.
    Minor: Glyph of Water Shield.

Some people would argue that the neck Blood Queen's Crimson Choker is better than Holiday's Grace, but it's not cause the haste on BQL neck is terrible compared to the mp5 on Holiday's. (Once you reach 1200+ haste it doesn't scale as well)

As for the gloves the ones I linked are ilvl 271, but they're better cause of the crit. Unclean Surgical Gloves are NOT BiS.

After getting around 1200-1300 haste, crit is what you want next (notice how every piece except for the ICC ring in the actual BiS gear list gives crit).

The mp5 you get from neck, legs, trinket and the ICC ring is enough mp5. The reason why it's enough mp5 (only around 600-650 fully raid buffed WITH Solace stacked up) is because of the talent Improved Water Shield. This talent is one of the reasons crit is your main stat after getting 1200-1300 haste. The other reasons as to why crit is your main stat is because of your t10 4 piece set bonus, Ancestral Healing, Ancestral Awakening and untop of that critting is fun. With BiS gear you're almost at 55% crit fully buffed, which means that you'll never oom during any fight(crit = mp5 cause of the talent Improved Water Shield) unless you'd for some reason spam healing wave for 2 minutes or something lol. People will probably disagree with the neck, gloves and the ring because, you know... THERE'S ITEMS WITH HIGHER ITEM LEVEL, THEREFORE THEY'RE BETTER. I've been maining rsham for 8 years, and I wouldn't bother writing all this **** unless I knew that I was right. The BiS list above is in fact the list you want in order to do max healing. If you have any further questions feel free to ask them here or ingame by sending a mail to Stormtide on Deathwing.

Stormtide
    Great... Thank you for taking the time to compile this list.

First 12