1. What grinds my gears (5 man "ninjas")

You know, everyday we encounter that sort of people the likes to spam the need button on 5 man dungeons, of course the have a "good" reason, they need mats for enchanting, well, guess what? we all need enchanting mats.

Unfortunately there's little we can do about it, except entering the "need" game to try and take from them as much loot as possible, even if you will only be able to sell those BoP drops, however this is not enough, specially when you have to play this dangerous game for an item you actually need. Sometimes you can ask for such needed items and get them "back" from these crazed enchanters, but sometimes you just are out of luck and they get away with it before you can even ask (pic related).

I think we should take a more aggressive stand against this kind of behavior, even though stealing on a 5 man is not a big deal this kind of behavior should be unacceptable, and that's why I propose we create a thread to report this kind of people. pretty much like the old molten days when we had raids ninjas lists for each realm ( I didn't find one of those here btw) because if they're are capable of stealing from a 5 man, what will they be capable of in end-game raids?

As an example: Clami, an Elemental Shaman that meeded a dagger from FoS and disconnected before I could ask him if I could have the weapon

2. Get Over it , you'll feel better believe me

3. There's a "Vote Kick" option for such people and it never failed me.
    Of course if before we start they politely ask to "Need" on everything for achievement or something then it's usually fine as long as they won't take items that people actually need for themselves - had quite a few like this, even if they get the item they give it to the one that will actually equip it.

The ones that just come and "need" on everything, "Vote Kick" solves.

4. There's a "Vote Kick" option for such people and it never failed me.
    Of course if before we start they politely ask to "Need" on everything for achievement or something then it's usually fine as long as they won't take items that people actually need for themselves - had quite a few like this, even if they get the item they give it to the one that will actually equip it.

The ones that just come and "need" on everything, "Vote Kick" solves.
    If you kick someone off the dungeon, the RDF system bugs and you get no reward at the end of the dungeon. So...

(Or maybe it was only if you invited someone new afterwards?)

5. If you kick someone off the dungeon, the RDF system bugs and you get no reward at the end of the dungeon. So...

(Or maybe it was only if you invited someone new afterwards?)
    A new player joining during the dungeon seems to be what causes it.

6. A new player joining during the dungeon seems to be what causes it.
    Fair enough. Unfortunately, nothing you can do when you miss the tank or healer

7. I still remember receiving EoF/EoT at the end of a dungeon as a reward if we requeued via Dungeon finder.
    I think it's only if you manually invite someone to it instead of queue finding a person.

8. title a family guy reference?

Yeah, OP, this irritates me as well. If I'm on my enchanter, then I have no problem doing the 'need' game with them, but on other characters, it's very irritating. Either way, it's just plain disrespectful, and I hesitate saying anything or initiating a kick because of how buggy rdf is. When all you're after is the 2x EoF, you don't want to do two whole dungeons (not to mention wasted cue time & wasted time reforming when you get one of the really bad three dungeons). And sometimes, the person needing is a tank or healer.

9. He didn't ninja for enchanting though, or he would have needed on the previous item, which he did not. He probably just didn't realize slow weapons are better. Don't gotta put a SS of it on forums and call him out.

10. Molten has a policy against ninja's.
    Nobody is going to report a person for a mistakenly(or purposly) needing an item in RHC/FoS/PoShc because you can't exactly prove that it was ninjaed. They both rolled need on it anyways.