1. Multiboxer or real player

Choice need to be made by staff.

Each time i go gurubashi, i insta leave because there is someone using 10 toon and instant killing everyone.
    Each time i go into Battleground i leave insta because there is someone using 10 toon and instant killing everyone.

PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER = Someone with a character fighting someone else using a character.

WHEN it became PVP = 10=1 VS 1 ?!

ITS ALLOWED to be alot against 1 But why a single man could have 10 account and 1 GCD Everyone ?!!!!!

YOU ARE KILLING THE FUN OF EVERYONE !!!!!!
    I'am playing for lot of year on AT and idc it's warmane now but one thing i CARE alot : THERE IS NO PVP OUTSIDE ARENA.

2. The choice has already been made by staff: multi-boxing is allowed. And there has never really been any great outside PvP post WOTLK on Warsong, so if that's what you want, Warsong is not the realm for you; it needs at least more than 800+ players at a given time for you to see another player outside of battlegrounds and congregation areas.

3. Choice need to be made by staff.

Each time i go gurubashi, i insta leave because there is someone using 10 toon and instant killing everyone.
    Each time i go into Battleground i leave insta because there is someone using 10 toon and instant killing everyone.

PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER = Someone with a character fighting someone else using a character.

WHEN it became PVP = 10=1 VS 1 ?!

ITS ALLOWED to be alot against 1 But why a single man could have 10 account and 1 GCD Everyone ?!!!!!

YOU ARE KILLING THE FUN OF EVERYONE !!!!!!
    I'am playing for lot of year on AT and idc it's warmane now but one thing i CARE alot : THERE IS NO PVP OUTSIDE ARENA.
    PvP is player vs player. Not 1 character vs 1 character. As long as 1 person is fighting at each side it doesn't matter if one has 10 characters or the other has 100. It is still PvP.

4. The choice has already been made by staff: multi-boxing is allowed. And there has never really been any great outside PvP post WOTLK on Warsong, so if that's what you want, Warsong is not the realm for you; it needs at least more than 800+ players at a given time for you to see another player outside of battlegrounds and congregation areas.
    You right i was doing much better on AT were all this stuff was forbidden.