1. Wotlk and Cata Costs Difference

So I've always wandered why the cost for wotlk's top tier items cost less than cata's top tier items. Example wotlk's: 23 coins for hc gears but cata's: 28 or 32 and even 40 coins(but I kinda understand since those are rare items, but still almost 10 coins more!)

It's basically saying it going to be more expensive as you move up each expansion. And I really hope they don't adopt this same system for Mop(40+ coins for each hc tier16.....) oh and I remember instant 85 was 25 coins while 20 coins for wotlk. Really Warmane....? 5 more level doesn't mean it should cost 5 more coins and it's way EASIER to level on Cata.(full loom pala one shoting and killing everything from level 1-30 rofl in 1-5 sec) And also Last tier gears are more easier to obtain in Cata than Wotlk. Another example, it took me 1 month to gear up my hunter to item level 396 full pve which is equivalent to wotlk's full 264 geared players and all I did was pugs. to even get fully 264 pve gear would almost take half a year or more to achieve with just pugs.

Imho Warmane should make prices for all gears the same for ALL EXPANSION.
    Edited: April 26, 2015

2. So I've always wandered why the cost for wotlk's top tier items cost less than cata's top tier items. Example wotlk's: 23 coins for hc gears but cata's: 28 or 32 and even 40 coins(but I kinda understand since those are rare items, but still almost 10 coins more!)

It's basically saying it going to be more expensive as you move up each expansion. And I really hope they don't adopt this same system for Mop(40+ coins for each hc tier16.....) oh and I remember instant 85 was 25 coins while 20 coins for wotlk. Really Warmane....? 5 more level doesn't mean it should cost 5 more coins and it's way EASIER to level on Cata.(full loom pala one shoting and killing everything from level 1-30 rofl in 1-5 sec) And also Last tier gears are more easier to obtain in Cata than Wotlk. Another example, it took me 1 month to gear up my hunter to item level 396 full pve which is equivalent to wotlk's full 264 geared players and all I did was pugs. to even get fully 264 pve gear would almost take half a year or more to achieve with just pugs.

Imho Warmane should make prices for all gears the same for ALL EXPANSION.
    Wotlk is damn old already and most players have end game gear, while MoP is another case with many players gearing their mains or by max an alt. in wotlk many players have 3+ geared characters already

3. Not everyone is geared in wotlk since their gears and toon all got washed away. And it also sound like Warmane is deliberately raising the price on purpose due to everyone wanting to donate on newer expansions. Also I full HC my pally on Cata and left with almost 0 coins left. With wotlk prices, I could've gotten 1/2 Heroic another toon or full wrathfull.
    Edited: April 26, 2015

4. Also what I really mean't was that Each last tier gear for each expansion SHOULD cost the same since they worth the same for each expansion.

5. Because there are fewer good items. The coins I got from my wotlk BiS pvp char were enough for 3 BiS cata pvp chars.

6. Higher prices will keep certain items rare. In WotLK it is common to see full BiS geared players, this is a smaller problem in other expansions.

7. Higher prices will keep certain items rare. In WotLK it is common to see full BiS geared players, this is a smaller problem in other expansions.
    Excuse me? What is even rare these days... You have almost every warrior/dk/pala with a gurthalak these days, either face rolling bgs or frustrating everyone in raids. You claim that some items should be rare, well, I agree with only the legendary items (staff and daggers) since they are not available. Sooooo blizz like!