1. Warriors/DKs everywhere

From the last 50 or so arena matches I've played against, it's either warrior + healer, warrior + dps, warrior + dk, or dk + healer.
    I'm a warlock hovering around 1.9k rating in 2v2 and it is starting to get annoying as a melee dps can easily destroy you without much effort, while my dots are easily dispelled without much consequences.

Is there a particular reason that there are so many warrior/dk + healer teams?

2. From the last 50 or so arena matches I've played against, it's either warrior + healer, warrior + dps, warrior + dk, or dk + healer.
    I'm a warlock hovering around 1.9k rating in 2v2 and it is starting to get annoying as a melee dps can easily destroy you without much effort, while my dots are easily dispelled without much consequences.

Is there a particular reason that there are so many warrior/dk + healer teams?
    r1 team in sargeras is Rshaman/Alock, while there is indeed alot of warriors and dk teams locks are in a great place right now and you got nothing to complain about.

3. Which expansion are you playing?
    But yeah there will be a ton of melee since it is easier to run after targets then running away. That being said, warrior+healer is your anti. All you can really do is try your best and keep your pet alive, make sure UA is up before mana draining or be ready to get it dispelled. All the warrior is going to do is stick on to you, so you are going to have to kite like crazy.
    Against a DK comp it should be easier to be honest, I honestly hated playing against warlock+healer when I played my DK in 2s. It will take you a while to win against a DK too but it is much much easier compared to winning against a warrior.
    Good luck anyway, and maybe if you get higher rating you will see more caster teams :)